Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Born-star thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: the_charm

Great answers...these will definitely serve others as tips.

@cool_pak - Thanks, you can call me Ghungroo.

ghungroo nice name............................๐Ÿ˜›myself sheronia
Guardian Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsliiGuy

Good words...lol guzzle diet coke...

1. healthy lifestyle is important..because many problems health wise is realated to bad diet/exersize patterns..

2. I jog in the evenings..clears my mind and it feels good..Also I try not to eat bad food, and i drink water too...Also I think fasting now and then is good...

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Yeah guzzle diet coke....... I know how bad it is     Jogging, drinking water, fasting........ ๐Ÿ‘  Just dont jog on the day you are fasting for a full day!!!๐Ÿ˜†
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: the_charm

Some questions for you:

How important is maintaining a healthy lifestyle?
  • What do you do to live a healthy life?

IT is very important to maintain a healthy lifestyle... for mental and physical health!

What do I do??
I exercise 1 1/2 hrs 6 times a week.... I am at the gym at 515a every morning and do a mix of cardio and strength exercises....
Plently of water.... atleast 64 fl oz everyday... Healthy eating.. fruits vegs, protiens.. Indulge .... occasionally
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey there everyone .....

How important is maintaining a healty lifestyle?

Very much important I would say. This is not only on maintaining dieting and doing exercise. It also involves health behaviors and environment. An unhealthy environment will lead to pollution and produce unhealthy chemicals that when inhaled by our body will cause illness.

What do you do to live a healthy life??

Sleeping 7 -8 hours daily. I believe a good rest and sleep is necessary for our body to function properly.

Never skip breakfast โ€“ allows me to gain energy and nutrients for the day.

I avoid eating snacks in between meals.

No smoking

doing regular physical exercise

Keeping my environment clean and neat

• and the most important is to know how to balance stress. Normally to control my stress I listen to musics, or read a book, or take a long walk or a long shower .....

kothra thumbnail
Happy Healthy Lifestyle day ๐Ÿ‘
bastereliye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOw! i never know when these days are--- lol but it's nice that IF posts them! and this year i have been, along with my family, practicing YOGA, and healthy eating. SO i guess the world is moving on to be more healthy. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ