•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
< = ="http://www.tellywatch.com//Stargazetitle.js">  TV STAR TRAIL

Bhairavi Raichora gets candid on her lifestyle
by Vidhya Krishnan
Aug 26, 2008, Bangalore

I'm attracted to… Nature. Living in Mumbai has made me aware of missing out on something so basic. Getting up in the morning and watching the dew drops dance on the flowers, rolling clouds, chirping birds…just thinking about this makes me go back to Wordworth or Keats words.

I drive… I love driving and I am a proud owner of a Honda Civic. But my dream car is a SUV, but for the moment I am going to rein in my dreams.

I'm a gizmo person … Not really. I am very basic in my needs when it comes to gizmo. The basic is a cell phone.

My recent purchase… Clothes, clothes and more clothes! Spoken like a true shop o holic!

I get sweaty and dirty… when I am sweating out in the gym! But of course, it is very lady like!

I'm definitely a water person... I don't know swimming but love water sports and have done some deep-sea adventures. I love the water; the serenity it offers…just being surrounded by so much of quiet and watching the under sea creatures. Magical and yet, keep you on your edge stuff!

I just finished reading … Letters to Sam. I love reading but because of time constraints my reading habit has reduced a lot. But I ensure that I always carry a book on me and catch up on my reading whenever I have a moment to spare.

Most treasured moment... All the time that I spend with my family and friends are my treasured moments.

I smile… When I go shopping. I am a complete shop-o-holic. But then, tell me one girl who isn't. I just go berserk…if you want to catch me at a moment when I am totally out of control, it is the moment when I am shopping. I can go on and on…come the hail or the forces of nature; nothing can keep me away from my shopping spree.

I'm angry and I blow my steam on.... When things are not done the right way, I get on to my nerves and I show it on few of my close friends and family.

If I woke up one morning and discovered that I had turned into a man… I feel blessed and proud to be a woman If such a thing happened, first of all I would scream at the top of my voice and then pray sincerely that I turn into a woman

My first crush was in the 9th grade… I studied in a girls' school and my first crush was a boy from my tution class. Never did he know that I had a crush on him. Like they say, the first crush always remains…yes, there are fleeting moments when I do think about him, but I have no clue where he is…how he is…

I get high on…Good work and since I am very close to my family, I get really high when they are happy. Simple basic needs, but I have also realized that it is very important not to take these things for granted.

My favorite restaurant would… I love Italian food and 'Little Italy' is my favorite restaurant.

My last holiday was… In Dubai…I went big time shopping. Are you even surprised?

Reality shows v/s soap…Both have their own plus and minus. Soaps are monotonous and never ending whereas reality shows ongoing and exciting. I love the pulse of a reality show, but I love the serenity that a daily soap has to offer.

If it was my last day on earth… I would enjoy every single moment to the fullest and be happy until my last breath.
I embrace… Nothing really specific.

At the moment, I want… Terrorism to be kicked out of our country.

My all time favorite movie…Loads! 'Bridges over Madison County, 'Taare Zameen Par', are movies which are classics. I can still cry buckets every time I catch that movie. The gentleness and care with which that movie is made is truly remarkable.

My weekend is... Just like any other normal person would like to spend. Being with family and friends, relaxing at home, watching TV, catching up with the latest movies and stuff like that.

Bollywood or small screen… Small screen is getting bigger these days and TV actors are doing well. Bollywood is liked by many people and has started experimenting on different subjects and genres where 'Taare Zameen Par' and 'Page 3' are good examples. And so is the small screen changing and coming up with new ideas Mercifully, the audience is welcoming the change. Since I belong to the small screen, I love it but I am open to experimentation.

I believe in… '

And my future is… I don't plan anything and I take things as and when they come to me.

Living for the moment'
hmm when i saw BV i felt her to be very familiar 😆 but could not point it out. thanks for the article she was awesome in hum paanch , here she looks very different and very femine 😊

i like the whole cast of BV all are great actors 👏
Great article. She seems very normal and nice. And she's doing an awesome job in Balika Vadhu.
Thank you for sharing!!! Her acting is brilliant in BV