Rules & Announcements

I-F Weekly Newsletter - MUST READ

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Namaste, Swagatam, Sasriyakaal.  Welcome to another jam-packed, exciting and full of masti edtion of your favorite IF Newsletter!

Television's most loveable heartthrob, the man whose one smile lights up girls' eyes, graciously walks down the India Forum Lane talking to all his fans.  You know him as the yogya damaad, the yogya beta <> , and also as the yogya pati.  We welcome to IF the most charming, dashing, and down to earth television star – Mr. Hiten Tejwani.  Come chat with him live on IF-RADIO this Friday Oct 7th at 11:00 PM IST. Don't miss this once in a life time opportunity!  You are the journalist and Hiten your interviewee so please don't forget to send in all your questions to us by October 5th.

But wait this time India Forums is filled with double the masti, double the hungama, and double the excitement.  The ever so charming, gorgeous and dignified Gauri Pradhan Tejwani is also coming to the Indian Forums lane with her hubby.  So why not send one question for Hiten and one for Gauri?  A perfect couple, a perfect journalist, and the perfect mood. What more could we ask for?

We are also expecting Gauri to follow soon and maybe you will get to hear the two of them together. To welcome this perfect couple with Dhoom and Dhamaka we have a contest in place. If you are creative, or funny or simply know the answer to "Why are Hiten and Gauri meant to be together" make sure you take part. Lucky few will have their thoughts read to Hiten and Gauri so don't miss this opportunity!

Now to bring you closer to your favorite stars, India Forums has announced its new, hot and sizzling contest.  We all know that Hiten and Gauri are a perfect couple but what makes them so perfect for eachother. 

Are you in school or at work during the live chats? Is it almost impossible for you to listen to them live even though you want to?  No problem!  Don't get depressed!  Every week we put up recordings of our previous celebrity interviews.  How much simpler could it be?  Just go the India Forums main page and download the previous chats with <> Iqbal Khan, Riva Babbar, Swapnil Joshi, Riva Bubber, Rahil Azam and finally the latest hot interview of Apoorva Agnihotri.

Why not find out more about your favorite star, his/her likes and dislikes, and the journey towards stardom!

What's lined up for the future?  Lots and lots of dhoom and dhamaka!  Interviews with the dignified Nikki Aneja of Astitva, Ronit Roy of KZK, Kyunki and Sarrkkar fame  and last but not the least our very own Indian Idol Abhijeet Sawant. If there is a star you are dying to chat with and haven't seen on IF yet, just drop Minnie or Priya.Nair a Pm and we will make sure we fulfill your farmaish!

A Huge Honor has been bestowed upon us. SifyMax, India's first and foremost broadband content website, has patterned with us. Now we are sure you all know that Sify is also the official partner for the popular reality shows like Fame Gurukul, Saregamapa and MTV Roadies. The SIFY site features over 7.4 lakh files running into more than 50,000 hours of exclusive and licensed content.  So what does this mean to us?  Well IF members will now have access through India Forums to the compelling content from Indian TV channels that are hosted by Sify Max. So don't forget to check out the right side of the Fame Gurukul section at India Forums for the latest happenings in this well-loved television reality show. And please do keep the forum active by interacting in the discussions and providing us your feedbacks and comments.

All good things unfortunately must come to an end and so must the India-Forums Newsletter.  We promise to bring you an even better, hotter, more happening, and masale daar newsletter very very soon.  We would be delighted to hear any comments, suggestions, and feedback from you regarding our newsletter – so send us your opinion jaldi jaldi!  If you know of anyone who is sadly missing out on the India Forums newsletter, tell them to subscribe today.  <> Itni masti aur kahan milegi? 

Remember only at India Forums, your dreams turn into reality! Until next time, ciao, adios, alvida.

With Lots of Love,

IF Development Group
https://www.india-forums.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

memsaab thumbnail
Vijay...

do you even sleep??

As far as I know, you are in India.. and it is 5:16 pm in US.. or are you up early to write this newsletter.. 😉 😉

anyways.. we are all proud of you and ourselves for being a member of this forum.. 😛 😛

keep up the good work!! 👏
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx vijay bhaiya as u said i will be at skool tht time i come home at 2.30 tht is 12.00 india time i am jus 1 hr late 😭
popkurn thumbnail
Thankz Vijay, I too will be at school (maybe, cuz of the teacher strike here). I may miss the interview, but thankz to you and others, Ill be able to hear it after school! 😃
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Wow vijay...awesomee...
! 😉
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kool , Thanx Vijay Ji !! 😃
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
vijay! u knoe wat..its like mid-early morning there..

GET TO BED RITE NOW! OBEY ME I SAY!!

good job newayz..i got it in my hotmail and was like wat the hell..but then..hehe..nice
vijay thumbnail
Hey this was written by LuckieGrl (Dolly) and Priya.Nair 😊 and I just posted it as I was sending this to 25,000+ mailing list subscribers 😊

Cheers
ivan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
vijay , how much money did u make by teaming up with sify max 😉 dont take it to personally
vijay thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ivan

vijay , how much money did u make by teaming up with sify max 😉 dont take it to personally

Well its a strategic association between SifyMax and India Forums which will benefit both Sify and India Forums. (I wish they would have paid me few thousand dollars every month 😆)

We will be promoting each other and cross linking so that visitors to both the sites can benefit the most.

SifyMax will be providing us the Exclusive Video Feeds and News which can be viewed on their site and all discussions to those will be on India Forums.

An official press release will be made soon about the same 😊.

Cheers,
Vijay