Help me with these queries!!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Guys,

I just love the balika vadu. she is too cute. but i haven't seen from first episode.

I want to know is

1. Is mausa and prasand living on bhairav cost? Bhairav happens to be a rich man?

2. What is mausa relation to bhairav?

3. how come she is dealing with the matter of money of Bhairva family?

4. what is the relation of mausa to prasand?

5. Why are they scared of Mausa?

6. Is there still the custom on eating after the husband that too on the same plate which he had eaten?

7. if you were in anandi place would you eat?

8. Why did jagdish parents want him to get married to anandi? was anandi from a very rich family?

9. how did Bhairav and family meet anandi parents?

10. Do you think Jagdish and anandi make a good couple?

Whew.................. lot of questions please answer them. so i can be clear what is mausa intention to do?

Originally posted by poo_supi

1. Is mausa and prasand living on bhairav cost? Bhairav happens to be a rich man?
yes bhairav is rich and they maa sa and prasad all are family! 😛

2. What is mausa relation to bhairav? ma saa  is his mother

3. how come she is dealing with the matter of money of Bhairva family? they are one family😃

4. what is the relation of mausa to prasand?ma is his mother as well prasad is bhairavs elder brother.

5. Why are they scared of Mausa? not scared of...but keeps quiet and dont argue with ma saa since she is elder and she kind of bossy of the house by taking care of each and every matter of the family...lol.

6. Is there still the custom on eating after the husband that too on the same plate which he had eaten?
there are a few families who believes in such...ma saa too asked anandi to have her food in jaggus plate and eat after he is done!

7. if you were in anandi place would you eat? no jhuttaaasss...lol

8. Why did jagdish parents want him to get married to anandi? was anandi from a very rich family?
no... comparing the two families jaggus family is rich and anandis is poor one.jaagus dad came to see a bride(anandi) for jaggu and after meeting anandi he thought he found the right girl for his son!

bhairav was the one who came to anandis gaon to see anandi for his son...there he met her and selected her for his son took anandis pic to his house inorder to get ma saas approval. an external(bhabhi or someone) connected these family talking about the rishta of the two children from either side!

10. Do you think Jagdish and anandi make a good couple? they do but they are too small for the same!

hope that'll clear your doubts.if you have more such doubt/queries or need help then please post them in the help desk😛😳
Thanks Aditi  for answering.... It cleared my doubts
I am five episodes old and quite a few of my questions have been cleared too.

As to answering Q 7.  A big big NO.

Even my gran who died at the age of 97 (20 years ago) never ate from her husband's thali.  Of course she was "matric" pass which was very creditable for her.  Education is the key.

Thanks to both of you
Originally posted by poo_supi

Hi Guys,

I just love the balika vadu. she is too cute. but i haven't seen from first episode.
Hi Poo.Even I think Aanandi is cute.
I want to know is

Maa sa is Bhairav's mother and she is the one who runs the business and house-hold.The whole family is very rich.

2. What is mausa relation to bhairav?
Maa sa is his mother.

3. how come she is dealing with the matter of money of Bhairva family?
They live in a joint, conservative family and since she is the Elder of the family she runs the house.

4. what is the relation of mausa to prasand?
Maa sa is his mother.

5. Why are they scared of Mausa?
She is their mother and they are not scared of her but they listen to her out of respect.

I have seen it only on t.v., never in real life.

7. if you were in anandi place would you eat?
See Aanandi is child and she ate it beacuse her elders told her to.She ate it because she was scared and had no other option.As a grown-up I know what is right and what is wrong so I will politely refuse.

Aanandi is not from a rich family.Rich families normally seek a daughter-in-law who is well brought up, who will take care of the family.Aanandi came from a poor but well-cultured family.So, they chose her.

Not sure about this, didnt see that episode.

10. Do you think Jagdish and anandi make a good couple?
They are just kids and playing their parts very well.

Whew.................. lot of questions please answer them. so i can be clear what is mausa intention to do?

Maa sa likes to rule other people's lives.And Aanandi, even though she is a child, wouldnt tag that line.She calls spade a spade.Not scared of  Maa sa.This is what bothers Maa sa.She thinks her son and daughter-in-law are fussing too much over their daughter-in-law.They are taking care of her like their own daughter and for Maa sa a daughter-in-law is just an unpaid servant and child-producing machine.For Aanand, many a times Bhairav has rebelled with Maa sa and so Maa sa dislikes her.