Annu Ki Ho Gayee Waah Bhai Waah

Written Update 28th August: Last Episode

AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Written Update 28th August: Last Episode

Ok I know it's a shock for all of u to read that this was the last episode but its true. Annu completed her journey today and so this show goes off air now. Here is my last update: -

>> The kidnappers call both Rishab and Anmol and tell that they have kidnapped Annu and Ashu. They ask for 2 crores from each for returning their children. Anmolji at Bedi house scold Gullu for making such an idiotic plan. This moment Rishab Mehra comes to the house. Then all of then go together to the spot where the kidnappers have kept Annu Ashu. On the way Anmolji and Rishab both discuss that they did a mistake by separating their children.

>> Annu Ashu are at an empty place where the kidnappers tied them. There Ashu discovers a blade and they somehow manage to cut the rope and escape. They go out and meet Gullu, Lovenia, Chavi and Moksh who tell them that Anmolji and Rishab are already inside and they are caught by the kidnappers. Ashu decides to go inside and the others follow.

>> Inside there is Rishab and Anmolji both caught by the kidnappers and Malvika and Neil come in. They force Rishab to sign the papers of property transfer but last moment Ashu and the others come in and a fight start. A long fight continues between all for a long time and finally as Malvika and neil are about to run away with the money, police come and arrest them.

>> Now everything is normal, Rishab hug Ashu and Anmolji and Rishab hug each other and start a new relation. Rishab ask Annu's hand and Anmolji gives her hand to Ashu.

>> 1 year pass, now the entire Bedi family is employed at Victoria's. Buaji is the assistant manager. Moksh is the manager. Malvika is a receptionist and Neil a sweeper. Gullu and his mom Kavita ji handle or rather mishandle the kitchen and Lovenia accompany them. Chavi is assistant to Moksh. Rishab, Achla ji and Anmolji enjoy watching their children work. And Annu Ashu are the proud owners of Victoria's, which now became an international chain of Restaurants. Mahek comes with her millionaire fianc to the restaurant and tell that Victoria's is the best restaurant in the world. Ashu and Annu fight on the next country they will open their next restaurant and finally they decide their would be child (Annu is pregnant) will come and decide it. They hug each other and then, then ……"Annu Ki ho gayii wah bhai wah"

Well this was the last update…. hope u all liked the updates and more the show. Thanks to all for reading it and appreciating it. Special thanks to Shruti, our dear mod for giving me this fun task to do the updates.

Lots of Love

Shreya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks.. i am not really a fan of annu ki hogaye wah bhai wah but i watch bits of it..
aayushikaran thumbnail
Thanks u so much for your updates Shreya. I am going to miss this show so much!!
starry_eyes29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww jus started watching couple weeks back and its done..
thanks fo rthe updte
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I will miss doing this updates and ur sweet comments😃😃