•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

its been so awsome knowing u all out here..  i had a great time.. with u all in this special forum MDTA ..
i will always remember this forum and u all..
i know.. this forum is gonna be archived very soon.. so before its closed.. i just want to say.. luv u all friends..
hope to see u all at GK and PS new serial forum.. one day .. inshallah we will se them is a new show..
😉

All the best friends..

Nauhseenfan aka Saneela aka one of RuSim's (gauriya's) biggest Fan

Edited by Nausheenfan - 15 years ago

😭oooo mujhe toh bahut roona aati hain...MDTA se alvida kehne se...vishwaas nahi hota ke really mdta khatam hogayi...😭

But like San i also had a lot of fun in the little time that ive been here.. I feel sad that i was not earlier in this forum...And missed all the great discussions...but i still enjoyed in the little time that i was here..and now ull always see me here....MDTA was the best serial till 14 feb then..i will never forget it..And like San i also hope to see u guys at the forums of Gauravs new Serial Jeevan saathi and soon at the Forum of Priyamvadas new serial Kaisi Lagi Lagan...and hope that we have also lots of discussions and share fanfics and VMs..Aur RuSim vms to hum hamesha banate rahenge..forum archive hojaaye to kya huwa...u guys can alsways watch it on Youtube..

Thank u guys for the lovely time here and hope to see u soon and San inshallah ek din Gaurav aur Priyamvada wapas aayenge ek saath ek nayi serial mein...wo zaroor wapas aayenge...

Bye all...jaate jaate ek sher hojaaye

Kabhie Alvida Naa Kehna...
Kabhie Alvida Naa Kehna...
Alvidaa Kehne se Milne ki Umeedh tut jaate hain...

To yaaron dont say alvidaa say Hum Phir milenge...

Lots of luck guys....
RuhaanSimiFan aka GauravPriyaFan aka GauravKiDeewani aka PriyamvadaFan aka Nazmien...😃

Edited by RuhaanSimifan - 15 years ago
luv.. u mdta forum.. luv u rusim Edited by Nausheenfan - 15 years ago