Kuchh Is Tara

LAST UPDATE 8/28- LAST EPISODE

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Have you guys met the *king* yet? He usually talks in 3rd person. I find him so adorable and funny. the fact the he talks in 3rd person only makes him more unique to me. He makes my gloomy days better. So if you are gloomy go find him. ( don't tell him I mentioned him or he might not be so nice to me anymore). 😳

I don't understand how can today be the last episode ...😭😭But eitherway I am getting teary eyed about my phooti kismat. Just joking. I guess it's bittersweet that i get to do the last update for Kuchh is tara.😳

So 0n with the update    

The episode starts with Pooja complaining in her office how everyone is hiding something from her. Everyone is behaving weirdly! Pooja talks to Rishi on the phone who reminds her about their dinner date tonight. She complains to him. he asks her to meet him and he will fix everything. Pooja is driving down the road talking about how she will go to jail since she doesn't have a license. But Rishi can probably get her out. (there you go. getting perks already) Natasha comes infront of the car thinking it's akki. Pooja screams saying weird girl who asks for lift in the middle of the road go away. But nat is not moving but she has her face covered because of the light. Pooja finally realizes she is not moving so she stops the car. Pooja comes asking if she is crazy and stuff. Then she removes her hand. Pooja is worried seeing the wounds on kanya's face. She asks how did all that happen (caringly) Nat gets mad saying she is not kanya.(strangling her) Pooja tells her to leave her or she will hit her. Natasha says she is not Kanya she is natasha. Pooja freezes. Akki comes and takes her away while natasah screams she called her kanya too.

Pooja calls Ranbir (sooo hot and looked amazing) Aditya asked what's wrong. It looks like a bomb blasted. Ranbir drags Aditya to Akki's room. He goes through everything realizing Akki's things are missing. Ranbir picks up the mattress and finds kanya, ranbir and Akki's pictures. With Ranbir's faces crossed out. And I love Natasha everywhere. (wow! how childish. Who does that anymore. 13 yr old habit and that too for a guy???) Ranbir sits on the bed and tears roll down his eyes. he asks why did kanya do this to him? Then he finds an address behind the photo and decide they must've gone there. he tells Adi to bring everyone there as he doesn't care who finds out what anymore.

Next they go to the bhoot banglow and everyone calsl for kanya and Akki. Ranbir finds a bill of londons flight. They want to stop the flight but Rishi says the flight leaves in 5 mins we won't even get there (smart man) Aditya talks about his flop self and tells Ranbir to call the airport authorities and let them know the plane has a bomb in it. Ranbir calls but they let him know the flight already left (ohh Rannu's face)

Ranbir cries. Shanta comes and comments how this is the 1st time she has seen magar mach ke aasoon. She also calls him a ghenda crying over Kanya. Then kanya comes and asks why did Ranbir let her go? (ok idiot girl! he didn't! you left) Shanta explain how she knew all along. She took care of her as a mother. She was suspicious of Akki so then she found out his plan. She went to london from her bai association. She found out the guru doctor. She brought him here and he gurantees to fix her in a week. (wow! she was treated for soooo many yrs and no faida and he can fix her in a week) Shanta brings the tied up akki. Shanta says he killed Nats parents. Now nat doesn't hate Ranbir anymore. both love him. Rishi calls his commissioner and tells him bad news nat flew the country. Everyone gets happy. kanya says she doesn't know what she did to him as Nat, she doesn't even know how she turns into Nat but she loveshim and can't live without him. Falshbacks and tumse hi come for the 100 times. (they even show the cooking contest episode)---- The end😭

Episode rating: 5. Rankan scenes for anyone who loves them. Ranbir is still hot for his lovers.Overall unsatisfactory! 

My rating: 2 !! I don't want mess anyone else's taste so separate post for that!

As this is the last episode feel free to share your thoughts and
please do use the Thank you button!

Back to what I was saying if you are upset (or need a cheer up) go find the *king*. I am not sure which forum he hangs out in.😳 I think DMG and SRGMP. And don't tell him I mentioned him!!

Love each and everyone of you
~~ Fatima ~~
😳
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I luv U fatima. I am still shaking as this ending is horrendous. I was having a hard time writing
rajkin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The flight has gone waaley scene mein Akashh ne apni jaan laga di thi.
darkstark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i still cant believe it ended.  im goin to miss dis show so bad. thanks fo da update.  i felt lyk things went too fast. der wer so many things left incomplete another week of kuchh is tara would have been better n would have a better ending fo sure. i hate sony tv.
rajkin thumbnail
I was fearing they mite end it like a dry khichdi,but I dint  think they  wud live upto my expectations.
safeplacetoland thumbnail
i agree..where is da vid update
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
the worst ending in the world!

But thanks so much for the update!
rajkin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: frenzgrl129

the worst ending in the world!

But thanks so much for the update!

world really.
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i am really sad that it's ended so fast

Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree its a fast and rubbish ending...