Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vickrant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Finalllyyy got 2 watch court scenes tonitee...... didnt watch the full epi.... saw few of da courtroom stuff in the middle....Naina was gr8 n Sanju acted really well๐Ÿ‘
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yaar sanju rocked. overall a good episode except the preeti bhabhi track seriously they should stop stretching the preeti-blackmailing track. anyway naina was awesome today. i loved sanju's acting. did u watch all the courtroom scenes?
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Free To Use:

it came out bleehh
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
^ thats a a very pretty siggy dear ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Vickrant thumbnail

Originally posted by: animerocks

Free To Use:

it came out bleehh

Bleh? Nah not at al..... Its fantastic ๐Ÿ‘
Vickrant thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulfry

yaar sanju rocked. overall a good episode except the preeti bhabhi track seriously they should stop stretching the preeti-blackmailing track. anyway naina was awesome today. i loved sanju's acting. did u watch all the courtroom scenes?

Nope.... i watched it frm da middle i guess.... was there more of her? btw got da video? ... not of da entire epi

11hypnotic11 thumbnail
^yes there was one more scene.  it was a scene with devi. i am seriously liking the scenes with devi. a different shade of naina's character can be seen when she is around devi. she softens and smiles only when devi talks to her affectionately. varna toh our ms.lawyer is always in her angry lawyer wala avatar. devi sees her daughter naina's jhalak in this naina but i hope k-maiyya doesnt throw a bomb by showing this naina is actually that naina
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thankkss soulfry and vick1 m glad yu liked it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Vickrant thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulfry

^yes there was one more scene.  it was a scene with devi. i am seriously liking the scenes with devi. a different shade of naina's character can be seen when she is around devi. she softens and smiles only when devi talks to her affectionately. varna toh our ms.lawyer is always in her angry lawyer wala avatar. devi sees her daughter naina's jhalak in this naina but i hope k-maiyya doesnt throw a bomb by showing this naina is actually that naina

Devi is Mrs.Bhasin... the mother rite ? .... i dunno all the namez yet ๐Ÿ˜• .... vidz hai kya of the scenez?
11hypnotic11 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.