::NAINA'z CourtRoom::(All About Sanjee as Naina) - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
pics from tonight's episode

Edited by soulfry - 15 years ago
WoW!!! .... shez lukin awesome.... neone got da vid? ... looks like she changed da hairtsyle a bit
New caps added on the first page 😊
vicky actually the hairstyle is the same (this was supposed to be the naina look) but the hair color changed. she changed it to a darker shade. its looking better now 😃

ps- last night's scenes coming soon
Okayyy.... i have a ques... i jus watched bit n pieces of tonite's epi.... wanted 2 know... wat on earth was in dat handy cam? is it sum kinda evidence? 😕
yea it s a evidence against rahul
do u remeber on that day of marriage that evil preeti took video of rahul and naina when they were arguing
same video🤢

Love u all and takecare😊
^ thanks lathau for helping out 😊

@all
sanjee was shown for like 2 and half minutes only in an hour long episode thats so not cool (to kdmh makers---> we want more naina. u people better not waste her talent and give her some substantial scenes)
anyway its piccy time

pics from last night's episode (6th sept)

Edited by soulfry - 15 years ago
^ I love these pics.... she luks gorgeous in that black suit 😍 .... n yep dey better not waste her talent... by givin her same kinda scene... n outta an hour epi...we get only 2 mins of naina.... not good not good.... 👎🏼KDMH makers needs 2 wakeup
Originally posted by lathaau

yea it s a evidence against rahul
do u remeber on that day of marriage that evil preeti took video of rahul and naina when they were arguing
same video🤢

Love u all and takecare😊

Thanks lathau for the info 😊 ..... so before naina died ...she had an arguement with Rahul.. n Preeti recorded it for blackmailing purpose.... now i got it ..thanks
^yeah and thats why there was this preeti blackmailing sid track. i hope that blackmailing sidharth track is over and sealed. i dont want that to restart again.