Posted: 15 years ago
naina siggies and avis. sab phokat hai lol -free2use

AV

SIGGY

siggy

Vickrant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^ Awesomeee creationz ....👏  ... all of these r jus 2 gud.... Sanjee lukin gr8 👍🏼 ...me adding these up on the first page
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^thanks vick. glad u liked it
Vickrant thumbnail
There werent ne chance of me nt likin it... those were awesome. Btw... ne progress in 2nite's epi? ... ne good Naina scene?

Edited by vick1 - 15 years ago
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
progress? finally and thankfully yes (story wise). naina knows rahul's truth but she doesnt know aman is the real murderer yet. i for some reasons dont think aman's truth will be out soon coz the story needs a conventional villian and aman has to be around (its an ekta kapoor show na)
Vickrant thumbnail
How was Naina?...... 😃

Btw.... nebody noticed...Ekta duznt spend money for the cast's wardrobe.... Ekta earns in crores n crores but makes all the actors repeat the clothes... Naina's wardrobe consists of two suits only.... one white n one black... Why is Kekta so kanjoos 👎🏼... Kekta plz spend some money to give more outftits to the entire cast of the show... almost everybody is wearing the same clothes everyday 😆

11hypnotic11 thumbnail
@ekta not spending on wardrobe comment--- 😆😆😆
i so agree. ekta seriously needs to spend some money on the cast's wardrobe. and poor naina gets to wear only 2 suits. and i detest the white suit. its bakwaas man it doesnt even fit sanjee its so loose, almost double her body size. the black one is good.

p.s- caps and video coming right now

11hypnotic11 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Vickrant thumbnail
Thankssss a lotttt... shez too adorable...😃.... plus shez a fab actor n can bring out ne kinda emotion with ease...dats commendable 👍🏼....me adding these up on the 1st pg of courtroom b4 logging off.
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
yeah our sanjee baby rocks 👍🏼 shes got a very expressive face which makes the acting look simpler and natural. did u check the vid(naina telling the truth to kk) ? that scene was the 'scene of the day' for me