::NAINA'z CourtRoom::(All About Sanjee as Naina) - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
I watched 2nite's one... Sanjee was awesome with her expessions... there r times wen da girl doesnt need dialogues....she says it thru the apt expressions....Sanjee performed Naina's confusion, gradual changes, helpnessness in the correct manner in the scenes with Rahul n the one with Mrs.Bhasin 👏 ...Sanjee baby rocks 👍🏼
vick i loved sanju. wasnt she awesome with minimal dialogues? i'll post my comments later.
^ She sure was .... the eyez are expressive...half the job is done thru dat... n ..m glad the character is gonna grow instead of being one-dimensional ....I felt sympathetic towards Naina...wen Devi was yelling n accusin da poor soul ... she didnt have ne anwer for D's ques cuz she herself didnt knew why she did ...whatever she did
that was a very fine scene. loved naina's expression and devi's amazing acting (the actress who plays devi is an amazing actress yaaar)
hey vick,  raaj has added some naina videos in youtube, some are from last week, add it onthe front page

credit-raj32141

Rahul hands over the videotape to Naina
02:58
Rahul hands over the videotape to Naina

Naina tells the truth to KKakun
05:38
Naina tells the truth to KKakun

The Naina & Rahul scene inside Police Station
05:49
Naina and Rahul scene inside Police Station.

Naina intentionally lose the case
04:34
Naina intentionally loses the case

The verdict & Devi shouting at Naina scene
06:15
The verdict & Devi shouting at Naina scene

Edited by soulfry - 15 years ago
^ Thanks SF... n thanks Raj (if hez readin it)  for the clips...i'll add it on da front page.

Yep the woman who plays Devi is a very good actor...i likedd dat scene...glad Raj added it in Youtube...can watch it online now... Naina's facial expression was gr8..she didnt say a word...but expressed the confusion, guilt and some strange helplessness aptly
vick he is going to add the future scenes in utube from now onwards. he pm'ed me. do we have all the caps here? if i forgot any copy it from FC dear
Sanju's scene from KDMH last nite [As Naina]
Naina goes to Punj house for the first tym,
Rahul behaves rudely. Naina retorts..
later Rahul apologize to her

vid credit -Raj..Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgRXLlK6Wy4

me havent watched it yet...will watch it after some time...copy pasted the link n vid summary from ututbe 😆
Edited by vick1 - 15 years ago
I finally watched da above scene from Fri epi.... the scene from da party epi...Sanju rocked in dat one scene she got... her dialogue delivery was jus 2 good... and she again does it with da expressions. The best part was.... Haan Jeetne Ka Nasha Hai Lekin Itna Nahi 👏 ...da ways she says it ...is WoW.
Edited by vick1 - 15 years ago
that scene is just too good yaar. her expressions(when she looked confused abt rahul's behaviour) over shadowed everything. and amazing acting again. i too love the 'jeetna ka nasha' bit and that is absolutely coz of they way she delivered it. she rocked it.