Vickrant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Did the show her at all on saturday? wer r sat's scenes
Vickrant thumbnail
Originally posted by: soulfry

that scene is just too good yaar. her expressions(when she looked confused abt rahul's behaviour) over shadowed everything. and amazing acting again. i too love the 'jeetna ka nasha' bit and that is absolutely coz of they way she delivered it. she rocked it.

Dats our Sanjee baby 4 ya 😃 ... i hope they give her more such scenes....she is jus awesome in those kinda scenes
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she was there in saturday. there was a scene wait i guess it was upld. i'll check it and post the link if i find it. dear when is sanjee baby not awesome? lol anyway i hope the character develops more. i want to know abt naina's family and past (if there is any).

Vickrant thumbnail
^ Yep shez always FAb.... btw i found the saturday's scene..watched it.

P.S: I jus saw Sanju's performance at Zee Astitva Awards... online. She was so adorable... sum1 give me da link of a clearer version of da vid... the site tags were covering almost all parts of the screen.
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
arre yaar i posted the zee award performance last night in FC. ok i am posting the link here also

here it goes - dil cheez kya hai
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6lwf3JUBBM
Vickrant thumbnail
Wattt... how cud i missed it... m goin der rite now... btw thanks alott
That was a really nice performance! Thanks, Orin!

Hi

I am new to the forum. Can somebody tell me what Sanjeeda's character in Kya Dil Mein wlll be in the coming episodes. On the first page of this topic it is given that her character will not play any one's love interest; I am sad to know it as I was hoping for Naina's love story  :(( 

I hope it is not a guest appearence as I' have just started to like Naina. I disliked the character so much before; the basket ball angle was just unnecessary. Now I hope Naina stays for long as I want a story of Naina with Rahul
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Insanity

That was a really nice performance! Thanks, Orin!

your welcome dear 😊
and that sure was a nice performance.
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mita_M

Hi

I am new to the forum. Can somebody tell me what Sanjeeda's character in Kya Dil Mein wlll be in the coming episodes. On the first page of this topic it is given that her character will not play any one's love interest; I am sad to know it as I was hoping for Naina's love story  :(( 

I hope it is not a guest appearence as I' have just started to like Naina. I disliked the character so much before; the basket ball angle was just unnecessary. Now I hope Naina stays for long as I want a story of Naina with Rahul

hello mita and welcome to I-F dear 😊
looks like u've started liking naina quite a lottt. well naina's character will stay for a long time i feel and dear dont worry it is definitely not going to be a guest appearance. she has been in the show for more than 4 weeks now so its no way a cameo. abt a love story well i think ekta dropped all hints of  a future triangle. (the triangle is defintitely coming up soon) i personally dont know if i want it or not 😕 it depends on the next 3-4 episodes and how they bring it up. by the way i kind of disgree with u in some places- i have this  theory of the BB scenes. i feel it was needed to show that naina was not just a serious, reserved lawyer. there was more to her. it was a good attempt of not pushing naina to any particular extreme.
Edited by soulfry - 15 years ago