Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Tuj Se Naraaz - Fan-Fic - 10-10-08 - P5-Pg 6

Kasamm thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Any of you guys missing Manthan aka Amit Tandon? But I am! So I thought of writing a mini fan-fic about Manthan and Kt - that I wanted to share with you guys. And I hope you guys will like it. Also this fan-fic is kinda based on the current track with few little things changed. For example,  Manthan, is forced to  marry Kt after Eklavya's death. Also Lakshya's wife Vaidehi is trying to make Kt's life a living hell by getting her married to Manthan because Manthan hates her so he will make her (meaning Kt) life a living-hell.

Friends... that was few things about the concept. And I would - also like to share few things about Manthan and Kt... ... ...

Main Leads: Manthan Virani (who is forced to marry Kt after Eklavya's death) and Krishnatulsi (who is also forced to marry Manthan after Eklavya's death and also Baa wants to see Kt's forehead again filled with red color. So both Manthan and Kt agree to marry each other only for Baa.

Also, here are few pictures of them together... ... ...

And! Now here is the promo video I have made in short time for you guys and I hope you guys will enjoy this video and this fan-fic.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBgWGOFSgxo[/YOUTUBE]

Apnki Pyari

Kinjal

PS: Please forgive me - if I hurted anyone or made few mistakes. And please do let me know if I made mistake anywhere and I need at least two or more relies to continue on further.  😛

Edited by Kasamm - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It sounds good.......well done...

Cooool👏

I always thot KT to be with Manthan if not Eku...and Manthan is my fav. from the 3rd generation😭 I want him back😭 But atlewast reading ur fanfic can make be feel better.

And please add some scenes of Manthan with Karan, Nandini, Tanya, Bhoomi as well, not only with KT but with his family as well....esp i want to see a totally devastated Manthan, he will be shattered as Tanya, his mom has left, and KT will help him...😃

BTW i cant watch videos....so describe the promo in "words"😉😆😳 
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow what a great idea yaar!

I can't wait for more, this sounds very interesting

I miss Manthan😭

Do update soon!😃

Yuks
~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww yesh finally a manthan fic...been missing him shooo much!! hehe it'll be cute to read vaidehi's plan fail and manthan falling for kt and vise virsa!!
continue soon please!
:]
rinki
Kasamm thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvfan1401

It sounds good.......well done...

Thanks 😛

Apnki Pyari
Kinjal
Kasamm thumbnail
Originally posted by: stranger@mirror

Cooool👏

I always thot KT to be with Manthan if not Eku...and Manthan is my fav. from the 3rd generation😭 I want him back😭 But atlewast reading ur fanfic can make be feel better. Awe... ... ... thank you so much! And I hope I won't disappoint you... ... ...

And please add some scenes of Manthan with Karan, Nandini, Tanya, Bhoomi as well, not only with KT but with his family as well....esp i want to see a totally devastated Manthan, he will be shattered as Tanya, his mom has left, and KT will help him...😃 Oh! Don't worry about that! There are pently of scenes with Manthan - Bhoomi or Karan or Nandani even with Tanya 😉

BTW i cant watch videos....so describe the promo in "words"😉😆😳 

Apnki Pyari
Kinjal
Kasamm thumbnail
Originally posted by: muscleprotein

Miss Manthan!!

Should I take your complete as a yes or no?

Apnki Pyari
Kinjal

Kasamm thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenyuks

Wow what a great idea yaar! Thanks

I can't wait for more, this sounds very interesting Thanks and I hope you will like it as much as you are excited... ... ... 😛

I miss Manthan😭 Me too!

Do update soon!😃

Yuks

Thanks a-lot

Apnki Pyari
Kinjal
Kasamm thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Rinki~

aww yesh finally a manthan fic...been missing him shooo much!! hehe it'll be cute to read vaidehi's plan fail and manthan falling for kt and vise virsa!!

continue soon please!
:]
rinki

Thanks

And I promise I want disappoint you or anyone else... 😛

Apnki Pyari
Kinjal