Tuj Se Naraaz - Fan-Fic - 10-10-08 - P5-Pg 6 - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago
Intro was great

Part 1 - was okay

Part 2 - was awesome and emotional

Part 3 - was superb

And

Part 4 - was fantastic and the video mix was superbly done....

And now the real story will begin after their marriage...

Apnki

Prachi
Originally posted by Prachi_Shah

Intro was great

Part 1 - was okay

Part 3 - was superb

And

Apnki 

Prachi

I totally agree with you.... Now the real story will start, but I am scared that this is just a beginning of another misunderstanding...

Apnki

Eesha
Hey

When are you continuing? Because I am dying to read next part 😛

Prachi
Ahem...Update?😃

Yuks
Originally posted by queenyuks

First Again!

*Edited*

It was a really great part Thanks

Yay! They got married! Yup! They had to get married

Now waiting for the real story to begin And yes the real fun will start now
Yuks

And I'm extremely sorry that I could post earlier cause I got busy with the engagement than school started so I got a chance 2day to update this and I assure you the up-coming parts are going to be thrilled to read and view by pictures or video clip...

Apnki Pyari
Kinjal

Edited by Kasamm - 15 years ago

Intro was great

Part 1 - was okay

Part 3 - was superb

And

Apnki

Prachi

Thanks...

and I promise that I won't let you guys down... 😃

Apnki Pyari
Kinjal
Originally posted by Tumhari Eesha

I totally agree with you.... Now the real story will start, but I am scared that this is just a beginning of another misunderstanding...

Apnki

Eesha

Thank you guys... and I promise not to let you guys down again

Apnki Pyari
Kinjal

Hey

When are you continuing? Because I am dying to read next part 😛

Prachi

Sorry for the delay and now I will post the next part... I hope you will like it 😛!

Apnki Pyari
Kinjal
Originally posted by queenyuks

Ahem...Update?😃

Yuks

Sorry for the delay and I will post next part right now 😛

Apnki Pyari
Kinjal
Before I begin... I would like to take few minute and say sorry from bottom of my heart for making you guys wait... And now here is the next part and also Manthan and Kt are married... 😊

< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 11">

Part Five

Previously... Manthan isn't mentally ready for this marriage and tried to share his problem with his sister Bhoomi... Also during menhdi night everyone slightly hurt Nandani's feeling but Manthan gave her full right to apply the menhdi on Kt's palm...

< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 11">

Nandani welcomes Kt in Shantiniketen as Manthan's wife

Kt bends down and takes blessing from everyone

Afterwards they all settle down by the family room and prayed to Ramji and Thakurji 

(From the beginning… Manthan never took part in any traditional things in his life until Tulsi Dadi came in their lives… but one thing that Tulsi couldn't change was Manthan's faith in god.) So during this moment he felt kind of odd standing in-front of god even folding his hands in-front of him when he doesn't believe in god.

Everyone left from the puja room but Kt stayed behind and prayed for someone's well-being. But who can that person be? (Guys… there are going to be few new entries in this fan-fic "Tuj Se Naraaz Nahin" and they are related to Kt and Tulsi but mostly Kt. And first entry in going to be Ejaz Khan and Saanchi's twin sister who is going to play Anjali and here is a tiny video of Kavya's death scene while Virani family enjoying "family antakshari". I hope you guys like this video clip… I added in my fan-fic "Tuj Se Naraaz Nahin").

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sfJqnriw8E[/YOUTUBE]

The moment Kavya takes, his last breathe…

Kt accidentally bumps into Bhoomi and dropped her drink on the floor and one of the ladies in the house said "it's not a good starting on the wedding day when glasses break and that indicates that something bad is going to happen or already happened"

Kt looked scared and controlling her tears for some reason after awhile Archita, Pari and Bhoomi took Kt into Manthan's room. And it was decorated with candles and flower everywhere on the bed…

"I hope you like it" said by Archita and Pari

Kt was already having hard time controlling her tears and after hearing Archita and Pari made her more upset…

Bhoomi had notice Kt's sadness and asked Archita and Pari to leave because she needed to talk with her before Manthan came inside the room for their suhag raat.

Soon as Archita and Pari leaves… Bhoomi makes Kt sit down with her on the bed and explains her - the meaning of relationships when you loose someone you love because Bhoomi also loved someone else too but now she is happy with her husband more than ever.

While Bhoomi was explaining something to Kt but she was lost in her own thoughts… about her best friend Kavya who can understand her pain without reading her eyes. (Kavya is Krishnatulsi's close friend who can understand her pain without reading her eyes even Kavya's twin brother Arjun can also read Kt's problem without reading her eyes. After Kavya lost touch with Kt - Anjali came into his life and they got married after one year Anjali gave birth to a baby boy and named it Ved.)

Later that evening… Kt was standing by the window looking at the moon. Kt was enjoying the moon-light when someone whispered something into her ears and she turns around…

Shocked Kt couldn't say a word until he said "Krishna, you must be wondering how the heck I found you but I only have few seconds to chat with you before I leave so please listen to me".

"What are you talking about Kavya, you just came now and you are talking about leaving." she told him with anger in her tone

"Try to understand" he told her again but Kt wasn't listening to him by covering her ears and still he said "Krishna, sometimes in our life something happens for good reason and I know once I leave you will take care of my wife Anjali and my son Ved who is hardly one year old."

"Kavya, what are you talking about and when did you get married? Kt asked him

"I thought you weren't listening to me?" he asked her

She made funny face and holds her ears saying "I'm sorry! I was just pretending not to listen to you by covering my ears but I couldn't help myself from listening to you and why are you talking like that… I know that you can't leave me like that after-all I am your best friend" she told him while making funny faces

"Please Krishna, let me finish or else I will never be able to leave from here peacefully" he begged her

"Fine" she told him while sitting on the bed with her arms cross

Kavya walked up to her… bends down beside her and says "After I leave take good care of my family and mostly Anjali because she loves me a-lot. And you must be wondering why I haven't say a word about Arjun (Kt nods her head) because I know that Arjun can take care of himself but Anjali can't. Promise me that you will take care of them"

Kavya puts his hand out gesturing Kt to hold it

At first Kt thought that he was joking but when she saw his tears. She placed her hands on top of him saying "I promise and you promise that you will come back soon or else your Krishna is going to die"

Kavya placed his finger on her lips and said "never say that and also promise me that whenever you get scared or nervous or you think that you can't do this… than repeat to yourself that you are a brave girl and all your problems will end"

Kt looked into his eyes and said "I promise Kavya that whenever I feel lonely or scared I will repeat what you said. Also remember these words through-out my life" and hugged him while tears roll down her checks.

"Krishna, who are you talking to? And who is Kavya?"

I hope you guys liked this part and if there is any mistake than forgive me...

Apnki Pyari

Kinjal

Edited by Kasamm - 15 years ago