Happy Ending! Pics Included! Video Added!

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Guys AKHGWBH has ended yesterday and i am soo sad! I loved the show cause i watched it for fun! I didn't care where are story line was going! But it was wayyyy better then all the other ekta mai shows! I loved the dabba sequance! Harjeet was soo funny and i enjoyed it! I am gonna miss the show and the jodi of amit and sreejita😭😭  I have been a silent member in this forum but still watched the show and didn't expected it to end yesterday and was in a shock!

Here are some pics of there Happy Ending😳

Are you gonna miss the show?😳

😭
Edited by ramsha247 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessriya thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I am gonna miss this SHOW!!
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Thanx for replying riya! I am gonna miss it too😭
dimpy828 thumbnail
I'm gonna miss it 'coz this is the only show I saw regularly on TV😭😭😭 ...

And Thanks a lotttttt for the pictures..this is the getup of Amit I absolutely love...awesome..thanks again 😳
Edited by dimpy828 - 15 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
They are looking so cute. Thanks for the pics😳
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dimpy828

I'm gonna miss it 'coz this is the only show I saw regularly on TV😭😭😭 ...

And Thanks a lotttttt for the pictures..this is the getup of Amit I absolutely love...awesome..thanks again 😳

It was one of my favorites too!😭😭😭 and you mean his tie and his shirt like what he is wearing in the pics or the way he has been portrayed in Annu? like his whole ashu getup you loved?

Shruti your welcome and i know they look so cute😳
dimpy828 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsha247

It was one of my favorites too!😭😭😭 and you mean his tie and his shirt like what he is wearing in the pics or the way he has been portrayed in Annu? like his whole ashu getup you loved?

Actually it wasn't my favorite show..in fact nowhere close...sorry to all annu fans πŸ˜•...I watched it only for Amit 😳..

And by getup I meant the whole formal wear..we've seen him in Hotel Kingston in formals and that has been our favorite since then...was missing that badly and in last episode of annu.. got a glimpse of that and I couldn't stop blushing πŸ˜†
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wowwwwwwwwww gr888 post dear....really loved it....pics are too good
Well I started watching the show only coz of Amit...but then it became a very imp part of my routine and Goddddd I cried sooo much while doing the written update for the last episode.
Thanks again for ur post.
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Oh ok Dimpy got you!! Well i know most of the people here watched it for Amit! Everyone has there own thoughts!😳
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AVFAN

Wowwwwwwwwww gr888 post dear....really loved it....pics are too good

Well I started watching the show only coz of Amit...but then it became a very imp part of my routine and Goddddd I cried sooo much while doing the written update for the last episode.
Thanks again for ur post.

Glad you liked my post! It was my first one hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ I was soo shocked that the show ended Thursday cause wasn't expecting that and was i was feeling soo low but happy to see an happy ending😳