•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
 hey please read this article

in this manish (sameer) has confirmed that he is gonna play a role in waaris . in another topic someone had written that he has not confirmed abt leaving the show.
he has confirmed abt playing a role in waaris.
i dont want him to leave d show.😭
no baby he will not leave the show. im sure they know sameer has got the one of the strongest fan following in TB then why will he leave the show or his producers will let him leave TB. im hopeful so smile he will come back. hopefully soon.
Just read the article. Hot its going to be. Shankar+Shaurya opposite manish raisinghani is gonna be a sight to watch. ab takkar ki ladai lagti hai. Rudra and his sons needed some one as powerful as manish to combat them. Perfect casting and he is doing a fantastic job in waris too.πŸ‘
i agree he is one of the most popular characters or probably The most popular one with women. but look at it this way we get to see our Mr. Pink Lips for one whole hour. from 10.30 to 11.30. Im sure he is going to be back in TB soon. They better get him back soon😑😑😑 Get sameer backkkkkkkk.
I hope he doesnot leave the show   A lot of these actors have roles in another series.
yaa....i don;t think they would actually let hims leave the show....and i also think that there isn't any strong reason for him to leave it cause he has the biggest fan fallowing the show!...Plus if he says he is leaving the show because he will be working in waaris....... and we will see him .....but we want to see him in a positive role....... not a negitive role! ...and also if he says he is too busy to  do 2 seriels.....well then he isn;t the only one ....a lot of ppl do 2 seriels........ soo SAMEER plz don't leavem us :πŸ˜”......come back soon ......😭 i don'tt think TB forum will be fun weithout u! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Sameer left us queenidda the entire TB team left us😭