is no one interested ??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
is no one interested in arsalaan's forum cause i have seen only some people to be here in this forum.
Well since it is a weekly, it is hard to catch up on a daily basis! But I like the serial ... its nice!
i watch the show and its a good thing it only comes once a week cuz otherwise it wud get boring! lol
yeaah AggReed Buh..the Pon Is...
SO Wot?
i mean u love the Show.. u've Gud ppl...in Here.. and V Can rAwk the Forumm... neytym!!
i mean y Do u Thynk Like Tiz..
ppl Come.. pozt onece or twice nd leAve!!
wOt ??

i meAn v'oll got to mae it ACTIVE!!
i too loved the show very much but don't get time to watch as its ramadhaan :(
i really do like the show also but i just dont bother to do the updates for this forum no more.. cause all my links get closed or someone else uses my links and writes it off as their own.. but if any of u need links for the epi. just PM me cause i usually have them on the day of the show. =)

i looooove this serial ... but noe1 is here.. no1 reply to topics yaar,,,, chalo jo hum log hein us 4 .. lets do this forum a bit active,, then all others wil come and look and say that this forum is active so ill reply too,,,, so what say???

don"t worry aashi, i am urooj i like this show arsalaan,i must say aashi after zee tv serial thief of baghdad(a mega arabian nights fantasy and costume drama) which is my favourite, this show arsalaan rocks.😊 😳 

i used to forget all my sorrows and worries while watching this show 😛 lol

dear aashi i really like the comedy element and humour and its true that arsalaan,shifaan,rudabeh and urfus and drufus use to cast jokes, on each other which i really enjoyed while watching this show 😃 😉 👍🏼 
but now the seriel has been closed 4 a silly reason.......