noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
You guys what do you think the reason for this show ending is?? I think it's because the creatives don't have anything planned to do next in the show...I mean I've been watching this show for awhile and I noticed that when the Dabba concept started, it seemed like the show wasn't going anywhere. And plus the reason can't be another show coming on Star One because in the articles it said that Star One didn't have a replacement show. Sorry if there is already a confirmed answer to this, didn't know! Please do reply!

Note: I didn't post this topic to hurt or bash anyone or anything! I just wanted to know what everyone thought the reason to the show ending was! Please don't get into any arguments or anything like that!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Additi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dunno maybe one of the creatives died!๐Ÿ˜†
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They didnt knew how to carry one the show...simple
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Low TRP always makes ending a show. There were rumor about the show ending from two months & finally  site confirmed it's ending on 28th Aug but while watching the epi i thought how will the Creatives end the show as so much has to be shown. They didn't show anything about Mehek nor did she get exposed in front of Rishab  others; Rakesh-Bindiya's problem if it was sorted out or not; did SK return back to Victoria; Ron & Tauji became nice person etc.
Ashu-n-Sush thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
better atleast they ended the show... no like ekta just keep on dragging the soaps!!!

if ekta was in their places, she would ve added some couple of movie songs, would ve brought some saas bahu sagas, some crimes, suspense.. etc.etc... and carried on the show for ages๐Ÿ˜›
Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail
low TRPs for 2-3 mnths n remember d show started wid annu cookery n later it came on love story. dere was no logic in d show. frm d day wen annu left her dad for ashu. she loved his dad n how possible dat such a girl will leave her dad for d person she has met frm can take 5-6 mnths. though i dnt know ho d show ended as i had never watched but knew d story going on.i came2 know abt d show ended wen i switched on tv at yestrday for watching dmg as i m true fan of dmg.
n d story of annu.... was idiotic n viewers cant digest it n it was already old in TB article long b4 of its ending n now as 1st choon hain aasmaan,2nd annu ki ho gayyi waah bhai waah, n i think next turn is of pari hoon main.
guys no bashing .............................................

i dnt think dmg will end soooooo soon it will move on atleast dis year,as d story is incmplete n if dey finish dis show den it will b very idiotic thing,n also after shilpa's replacement in dmg.d show is still d top most show of all channels in youngsters as many watch watch it for karan.dere is not very big loss 2 dmg creatives.
if pari hoon main will end den dmg will b d only show wich cmpleted its 1year n started 1st n ending at last.sooooooooo nice.