BV 29thaug update-emotional anandi bids parent bye

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
the epi starts with anandi hugging her mother crying.she then asks her mother why u didnt come for me before, why you allowed me to come here on my own and why you didnt come with me...her mother replies dat girls go to their sasuraal alone.the parents dont go with them. hearing this anandi asks her mom now dat she is here she will not leav her alone and leave na. her mother tels her dat she isnt alone in this house..she has her bapusa, tharasa, dhadhisa,elder sister like sugda didi and sasuma...anandi says dat sasuma loves her a lot.,.she is very good..she reads me stories and sings for her during the night like u used to....then anandi starts crying n hugs her ma...anandi's ma tels her dat she and her father always wonders abt anandi and worries whether she eats well or not, with whom she is talking to, playing with and with whom she shares her thoughts....(a very emotional mother😳 how she can giv up her daughter at such a young age is beyond me)
jagdisha's parents enter the room and sasuma brings tea for the guests. anandi's mother tells sasuma dat she has given so much love to my daughter and for that she is very grateful. sasuma tels dat anandi is not like my daughter ..she is my daughter...and by giving love to her daughter she is not giving solace to another mother... (sasuma is so good...every1 shoud get a saas like her...😛)
jagdisha's father tels to anandi's parents though they both hav full rights to worry abt their daughter they dont need to worry abt her..anandi's father gets emotional and says dat baghwaan should give such sasuraal to every girl.
anandi's mother then takes a poster of krishna baghwaan and gives to anandi who becomes very happy and announces dat she is goin to post this in her room so dat every mornin wen she gets up she wil get baghwaanji's darshan. saying this anandi runs away.
now jagdisha comes in..his mother tels him to touch anandi's parents feet...anandi's father gives jagdisha some money. jagdisha wanted to see the clothes also brought with anandi's parents but his mother tels him not now.
anandi's parents ask abt maasa. jagdisha's father tels dat she went with baisaa for some important thing. now anandi's parents ask permission to leave. jagdisha's parents requested to leave after eating in the evening but anandi's mother says dat according to elders its not nice to stay longer at a girl's sasuraal.
anandi's father says dat its better if we leave b4 anandi comes back cox if she comes then she wouldnt let us leave and we too wont feel like leaving her here...
so they both pay their respects and turns to leave ...b4 they can reach the door anandi comes happily talking downstairs..seeing her parents leave she yells 'maa' , 'baapu' and runs crying to them..she asks them why they are leaving .,..she tels them not to leave her and take her with them...looking afar at all this jagdisha tells dat if she is crying so much over them why dont we send her with them...
anandi and her mom hugs each other and keep on crying...her baapu comes and by force separates them and the parents leave..a heartbroken anandi cries hysterically saying she doesnt want to live here and to take her with them..( this whole scene is so touching...the way anandi beggs her parents to take her and her parents distraught pulls at ur heart strings...the girl playing anandi's character is so good...i felt very moved by the whole scene😭. ..clearly the best scene in the episode)
anandi's saas and sasuru gives her thasallee and tels her that her parents will come back soon to meet her and dat they left becox they hav work to do. but anandi keeps on insisting to go home. a distraught sasuma tels her dat tom in this house there wil b a huge function and dat ppl wil come and sing and julaa baandhengi...hearing this anandi 4gets her pain and leaves with her in-laws.
in the next scene anandi asks her sasuma wat is kajli theej...she says she never went to a pooja with her mother...sasuma asks her whether she fasted for theej b4...but anandi tels dat she can fast only if she can stay the whole day without eating anything😃. sasuma then tels her dat each bride fasts for the long life of her husband...eats the night b4 theej and the next day dresses up nicely with choolhiyaa and does pooja and eats saththu to break the fast. anandi tels sasuma dat her own mother used to give her a lot of saththu. she becomes sad remembering her mother. sasuma says not to worry and dat she wil giv her a lot of saththu. anandi asks sasuma whether its necessary to fast in order to get saththu. how can she remain with an empty stomach the whole day and dat also for that jagdisha. sasuma tells her dat the person who fasts for baghwaan wil b given a soneyki palki in the next janam. anandi gets excited and says dat she wil definitely keep the fast as she wants to get the gold palki... the next scene is between oma and jagdisha's sister..they talk of goin to phone some1....
the next day she tells abt the palki to jagdisha who immediately tels his mother dat he also wants to fast to get a palki. but his mother tels dat only chori's are allowed to fast. jagdisha complains to his father who finally relents and tels the mother to giv jagdisha permission, both of them could sit in the same palki. jagdisha says dat he wil not allow anandi 2 sit in the palki with him... (jagdisha is so competitive dat he wants to fast in order to get a palki himself...😃)
wen they both starts arguing sasuma says dat if you both r like this how are you going to live saath janam like this 2gether...anandi says dat she doesnt want to live with jagdisha in the next janam. sasuma says dont worry jagya wil be good in the next janam.
jagdisha gets angry and tells his father dat if they dont want him 2 fast then he has to give him new ball, bat and gloves..the father agrees..
in the next scene sugda calls her bieu and tells him to come and break her fast and if he doesnt come then she wont break it...oma keeps insisting to hurry...so sugda puts the phone down...
break....
anandi's father shows the clothes anandi's parents brought to maasa....she looks at them and tels sarcastically that the next time they come to ask them where these were bought so dat we can give our servants such clothes. the father says dat wats important is not the gift but the goodness in the heart of the person who gives it...sasuma tells maasa dat becox its anandi's first theej lets celebrate it grandly..again maasa says rudely that im surprised her mother hasnt given her theej b4...she goes on saying dat wen she was just 6 yrs old she did her first theej pooja..anandi defends her mother and says dat her mother wanted her to keep the fast but due to hunger she(anandi) didnt want to keep it. maasa reprimands anandi dat her tactics and tantrums wont b accepted in this house and dat she has to keep the fast and spend the whole day in hunger.,,,maasa then leaves(this women is gettin on my nerves..wenever she gets a chance she lashes out at poor anandi 😡)
anandi sees sugda didi and askes her whether dhadhisa wil also keep vrath...but didi tels her dat cox dhadhisa is a widow she cant keep it. anandi gets very happy and says dat now only she wil get the goldren palki. she then asks abt thauji but again didi says dat he is a male . hence he cant take it ..but even if he could he cant cox his wife is too dead...a sd anandi says every1 is getting widowed.. (i hav a feeling this indicates some future track in the serial..mayb anandi too gets widowed😕)
the next scene sasuma wakes up a sleepy anandi and brings her 2 the table 2 eat in preparation of the theej...sasuma while keepin plates in the table keeps an extra plate...maasa asks for whom is the plate? a sad sasuma says dat she has 4gotton dat jamnajiji is not with us ...every1 in the table looked sad...the episode ends in sasuma's face
next week's preview: jagdisha comes and tells anandi to come with him to eat...he is hungry and he cant look at all those churma and laddoos and not want them...anandi says dat if she eats she wont get golden palki..jagdisha says then she can stay but he is goin to eat...
i saw a new promo tonight where its shown dat seeing the food anandi couldnt sustain herself and tells jagdisha dat she too wil b eating with him.. she tels him not to tel any1 dat she ate😊 (as if he wil keep his mouth shut😃 he wil probably go and tel maasa the news first😉)

all the words in blue are just comments from me😳 the update got quite lengthy....next time ill try 2 minimise it😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the wonderful update...
by reading I doesn't feel that I missed the serial..
You written in such a way that I can imagine what they have shown us...
Once again thank u for the wonderful update...
IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the wonderful update..... it wasnt lengthy infact.... i missed the show on friday... but now after reading ur update i dont think i missed it 😛
-aditi- thumbnail
thanks so much for the great update😳...it helped alot!😳😃
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the update :)
renuz thumbnail
Thanks for the nice and detailed update. It seems I am watching the serial. God bless u.
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thnxxx a lot for the update...this ones surely a touching epi.......
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

awwww i hope that jag lives for a l9ong time with anadi or else she will be in lots of trouble