Ekt ff-- Falling in love - Page 4

Posted: 15 years ago

when will u update.😡😡 can u pm me too after the update. i don come to the forums alot

Brilliantly written! Thanks for sharing, and I hope you are considering writing a book soon!

BTW, when is the next episode?
Originally posted by Paheli

Brilliantly written! Thanks for sharing, and I hope you are considering writing a book soon!

thts what I ve been telling her forever

See fatima ,ur best seller is awaited by ur fans desperately.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update so many of us have left you so many comments plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update for us we want to se more of kt and eklavya

your work is amazing plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update
love the story please continue
hi fatima plz update soon
n plz update ur ffs on kit forums as well
is just love all ur ffs n this one is really great
This Fatima is  a sadist.She will make us suffer,beg,cry wait forever,wail and then fall down dead before giving us updates.

Fatima we are crazy for ur ff ,dont u know dear.

Kripa karo humpar,kahin toh update karo

Uve learnt the art of tarsaana from ur hubby Akash is it.!  woh ek jhalak ke liye tarsaata hai.Aur tum ek ek update ke liye...Yaar urs is the only ff I read.Just like he is the only one I love.😆😆

ok just kidding.We know this month is hectic for you.Relax .but Update soooon after relaxing.
Originally posted by rajkin

This Fatima is  a sadist.She will make us suffer,beg,cry wait forever,wail and then fall down dead before giving us updates.

Fatima we are crazy for ur ff ,dont u know dear.

Kripa karo humpar,kahin toh update karo

Uve learnt the art of tarsaana from ur hubby Akash is it.!  woh ek jhalak ke liye tarsaata hai.Aur tum ek ek update ke liye...Yaar urs is the only ff I read.Just like he is the only one I love.😆😆

ok just kidding.We know this month is hectic for you.Relax .but Update soooon after relaxing.

yaar sahi kaha lagta hai tadpa tapda ke maregi