BV 1st sept update-anandi gets into trouble

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

update of 1st sept 2008

Episode starts where everyone at the table feels sad thinking abt jamnajiji...upon seeing a teary sasuma, maasa says what are you crying for? Dont ruin jagdisha and his wife's first theej by bringing sadness to the environment.   Jagdisha's uncle (i think his name is basanth) says dat he doesnt feel like eating and hence leave the table. A sad maasa says dat now her basanth has turned very much. There is no one to share his sorrow as well as happiness. She looks up and tearily asks god dat why u hav done this to us...why didnt u take me instead of our jamna. Then our bsasanth's life would still be filled with happiness. In the mean time they show a bored and sleepy anandi watching all this (she has no idea wats goin on..so moolat kaa key she was staring at all this...this brings a lightheartedness to the depressing scene) jagdisha's father consoles maasa and tells her dat just now you hav told sumitra not to cry and now you are also doing the same thing. Maasa says dat she couldnt control herself. She then says ok..we shouldnt destroy our lives by pondering about the lives dat are lost. Maasa takes a deep breath and tells sumitra to sit down and tells every male in the table to give food to their wives by themselves. When sumitra asked jagya to give anandi the food he said dat he wont give. Its as issomething is wrong with her hand. Im very sleepy. Anandi tels sumitra dat if jagya wont give then u can give me food yourselves. She tels dat jagya's mind isnt good. Maasa gets angry and says that look at this chori..even during the day of theej she is showing such akar (all maasa needs is a reason to criticize anandi😡..there will come a time wen maasa wil get a dose of her own medicine one day😛) sumitra then gives anandi and jagya food. Sugda says who wil give me food.maasa says ill give but an angry sugda takes the food herself. Anandi again shows a sleepy face. Seeing this sumitra says dat you are feeling sleepy..ill feed u from my hands..jagya also requests his mother to feed him  cox he too is fasting(watever anandi does he also has to do...wat  a jodi..even at a young age wants to do everything together) maasa tels jagya that from now on you should spent a lot of time with not your mother but the father. Otherwise your mother wil make a girl out of you. Everyone gives a smile over this (wen its time for her precious jagya maasa is all smiles🤢).Then they show everyone eating at the table while a sad sugda eats an apple herself. Maasa looks at her in a sad way.

The next day they show the house decorated with full of flowers and swings also decorated with flowers. Jagya comes and asks his grandmother why do they hav to make swings. His maasa replies dat wen a chori gets thirsty during the day of theej then god gives the permission to drink water only after the chori does seven swings in the joola. Jagya says dat he wants to be the first person to sit in the joola. Maasa says why not and she put jagya in the joola. Then they show each chori sitting in a joola and their respective spouses doing the swinging while maasa looks on.sugda looks sadly and then she sees herself sitting in a joola with her bieu swinging but wen she comes around she sees its some1 else in the swing.

They show anandi requesting her mother to swing the joola for her. Her mom comes and swings it for her.  Suddenly anandi dissapears and its shown that it was just her mother's illusion. Anandi's ma starts crying. Her husband comes out and gives solace to her.

The theej celebrations are in full swing in anandi's sasuraal. Maasa gives a little water to both anandi and sumitra. She then tells all the men to eat. Sumitra's husband says dat he wil eat with this wife cox his wife is in hunger for him. Maasa says angrily dat why dont you even start to pooja her. Dont give such leeway to your wife. Otherwise one day she wil sit at the top of your head. Just go and eat your food. She tels jagya to eat with him but he says he is fasting. Angrily maasa says dat both the father and son is the same. Wats left is for both of you to put a teeka and apply kaajal. Jagya says dat he wil eat after theej is also becox he wants a golden palki. Maasa asks who told you dat you will get such a thing. Jagya says his mom told anandi. Maasa tells her son ..look, your wife is not only spoiling the daughter in law she is spoiling my grandson too. She gets up and walked away. Anandi comes and asks sumitra why cant men fast for women like women's do. Jagya's father tells sumitra not to take maasa's words to your heart. He tells anandi dats its cox of the rivaaj. He tells anandi to go and swing in the joola. Anandi walks away content.

Next scene is where all the women do the theej pooja. When anandi sees all the food she wonders wen she this pooja ends and she gets to eat. She is so hungry. But then she thinks though she is hungry she wants the golden palki too. Jagya comes there and thinks that i feel so hungry but if i eat then this anandi will complete the theej and get the palki. I should think of something. He calls anandi and tels her lets go to eat. Anandi says she too is hungry but if she eats then she wont get the palki. Jagya says then you stay , im going to eat . i cant stand watching all those churmi and laddoo 's. He turns to walk away. Anandi stops him and says that i can get the palki in next janam..lets go and eat but promise me dat you wont tel any1 abt this. Otherwise i wil get so much blame. Jagya promises and they both leave. Its shown that they both are eating laddoos secretly while anandi sees sagda didi coming. But b4 she sees them prathap comes and talks to sugda didi. Anandi asks jagya why is prathap coming to meet sugda didi secretly. Jagya says dont tell any1 abt this. He then taunts anandi and calls her chilhiya. Anandi gets angry and leaves. ( dont they both know dat hatred is the beginning of love😉😳)

Anandi comes back and sit near sumitra. She asks anandi where did you go. Anandi tries to explain but sumitra says dat now dat you are hear dont go anywhere, just listen to the theej katha. Maasa tells sumitra to tell katha to everyone. Her talk of katha is muted. After that everyone comes and touch the feet of maasa. Jagya comes and says that chaand has come out. Sumitra says dat it came early for her anandi cox its her first theej and from morning onwards she hasnt eaten anything. A guilty anandi looks at jagya.

Break.....

Its shown that everyonelooks at the moon and does pooja with their husbands (anandi and jagya, sumitra and her husband, sugda and prathap)....even thought anandi doesnt like it she had to touch jagya's feet. Now maasa gives permission to everyone to break the fast with saththu.

Sugda gets her saththu from prathap separately (i think no one knows he is here)..in the dining table when jagya gives anandi food she says she doesnt need it cox she is not hungry. Everyone gets schocked and bewildered. Sumitra tells anandi dat you havent eaten anything today. Aren't you hungry? Anandi looks at jagya in fear. Both maasa and her father in law asks anandi wats the matter.anandi starts crying and tells sasuma dat she got very hungry and dats why before the katha she broke her vrath and ate. The whole table gets silent. Maasa had an unbelievable look in her face. The episode ended in anandi's crying face.

anandi is in deep trouble now. im afraid as to wat maasa would do to her now. she is gonna bring the whole house down now. poor anandi😭😭 this is all becox of jagya's scheming😊

Edited by i5hy - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
ohhh anandi admitted that infront of everyone....now maa sa wont let the chance slip out of her hand to get onto anandi!good that jaggu was helping anandi to have food...and he called her chuhiya na?😆😆😆
thanks a lot for the wonderful update😛enjoyed reading your views as well😆

a_b thumbnail
awesome update thanx a ton.
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Thanks sooo much for the update.. i really needed to know the last segment as our electricity power was gone.. exactly that time.. though i doubt that Anandi would tell that she had broken her fast but was not sure... now am afraid to see Maasa's reacation and hope that Sumitra would stand by Anandi not in subtle manner but in firm manner as firm as she was when she protested her daughter's early marriage.
mah403 thumbnail
thakns!!!!

uh oh what will masa do now i wonder
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you ... the situation has become scary for Anandi... Maasa will butcher the poor girl :(
IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update  😊
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i saw the epi
both were so damn cute

for the first time i liked jagdisia tooo😆
anandi is as usual the best😉