Fashion and Beauty

excercises 4 stomach

laughing doll thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i m getting marrid within 2 mnths...i need to reduce my stomach 😳....plz any1 help me ........tell me easy exercises tht i can do in my room......to make my belly flat...........uuuffff i m really blushing!!!!!  plz guys tell me its urgent...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Major muscles used

Upper abdominals (Rectus Abdominis)
Lower abdominals (Rectus Abdominis)
Performing stomach crunches

Lie flat on your back with your knees bent and your feet together flat on the floor and about 10-15 inches from your buttocks.
Your hands should either be crossed on your chest, by your side, or cupped behind your ears.
Without moving your lower body, curl your upper torso up and in toward your knees, until your shoulder blades are as high off the ground as you can get them. Only your shoulder blades should lift--not your lower back.
As you come to the highest point tighten and flex your abdominals for a brief second.
Slowly lower yourself back to the starting position.
Be careful

Don't jerk yourself up to achieve the exercise. Slowly bring yourself up using your abdominals only.
Don't let your lower back raise off the floor. Go as far up as you feel your abdominals become tight and hold for a brief second.
Don't move quickly. You must do this exercise very slowly and resist on the way back.
Hints and tips

To make stomach crunches much harder (and to speed up your results) perform them over a stabilty ball.
Also perform crunches slowly, taking 3 seconds to come up and 3 seconds to go back down to the starting position.

source: http://www.fitnessvenues.com/uk/stomach-crunches

Stomach Crunches Start:

Stomach Crunches Midway through Crunch:

hope dis helps :)
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-aisha92

Major muscles used

Upper abdominals (Rectus Abdominis)
Lower abdominals (Rectus Abdominis)
Performing stomach crunches

Lie flat on your back with your knees bent and your feet together flat on the floor and about 10-15 inches from your buttocks.
Your hands should either be crossed on your chest, by your side, or cupped behind your ears.
Without moving your lower body, curl your upper torso up and in toward your knees, until your shoulder blades are as high off the ground as you can get them. Only your shoulder blades should lift--not your lower back.
As you come to the highest point tighten and flex your abdominals for a brief second.
Slowly lower yourself back to the starting position.
Be careful

Don't jerk yourself up to achieve the exercise. Slowly bring yourself up using your abdominals only.
Don't let your lower back raise off the floor. Go as far up as you feel your abdominals become tight and hold for a brief second.
Don't move quickly. You must do this exercise very slowly and resist on the way back.
Hints and tips

To make stomach crunches much harder (and to speed up your results) perform them over a stabilty ball.
Also perform crunches slowly, taking 3 seconds to come up and 3 seconds to go back down to the starting position.

source: http://www.fitnessvenues.com/uk/stomach-crunches

Stomach Crunches Start:

Stomach Crunches Midway through Crunch:

hope dis helps :)

awesumm aishaaa thnxx a tonn 4f sharingg...😃

saba
laughing doll thumbnail
aisha aisha aisha !!!!!!!!!!!!! muah muah! ur the best....thanx a million......i cant explain ..i dont have words to thank u...........really aisha thanx dear.......
aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-laughing doll

aisha aisha aisha !!!!!!!!!!!!! muah muah! ur the best....thanx a million......i cant explain ..i dont have words to thank u...........really aisha thanx dear.......

😆 no probz !!! :D
Guardian Angel thumbnail
I hear at the gym that stomach fat is the hardest to lost and muscles to tone.  I have a friend who used the roller and it helped her.
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah That Helps Alorrttt ^^
I did that for a month my belly is Flat :)
Love it
Kuriye Jatti thumbnail

About how much time would u suggest doing each day?

laughing doll thumbnail
yea actually i thought the same how much time we have to do........but i did it widout counting..........
laughing doll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Guardian Angel

I hear at the gym that stomach fat is the hardest to lost and muscles to tone.  I have a friend who used the roller and it helped her.

can u plz tell me wht roller n how do we use it?????