Book Talk

Jessica Darling series; Perfect Fifths comes out..

-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
..APRIL 14TH/2009

so, Marcus and Jessica still have a chance..

ooh, Marcus Flutie.. the most amazing fictional male character ever?! I think so.. Edward Cullen doesn't hold a candle, but Jacob Black and Marcus are almost tied.. Marcus has a bit of lead cause he's so interesting.

-Navi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuts123 thumbnail
OMG i so gotta agree with the Macus thing...I absolutely adore him!!! I actually found 'sloppy firsts' really boring, i thought it would be better due to the reviews I read, so really, the only thing that kept me going and not throwing the book away was 'Marcus!!!'..😳.I love his character... So, i got really annoyed when the book ended with a cliff, i thought atleast the two would get paired.😡..lol...so i read 'Second Helpings' by the next day (skimmeed read it- so basically just the marcus and jessica parts)...😆.....lol
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ravishing_gal

OMG i so gotta agree with the Macus thing...I absolutely adore him!!! I actually found 'sloppy firsts' really boring, i thought it would be better due to the reviews I read, so really, the only thing that kept me going and not throwing the book away was 'Marcus!!!'..😳.I love his character... So, i got really annoyed when the book ended with a cliff, i thought atleast the two would get paired.😡..lol...so i read 'Second Helpings' by the next day (skimmeed read it- so basically just the marcus and jessica parts)...😆.....lol

2nd book is the best in my pov.. 3 book is okay..but 4th book is so fast paced :)

Marcus Flutie is amazing.. he's so enchanting and just too amazing