xGlamour_girlx thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

i m kinda new in this forum but wherever i go there seems to be a rule. usually chattings not allowed so i undertsand that part. then fanclubs aren't allowed. not sure why since almost every other forum allows fans for a jodis couple to get together in one place. then we aren't allowed to talk trps. i know other forums let u talk trps. why? did it cause huge problems before? then there is the problem with comparison polls. In past few days i have seen many ppl mention it. But everyone has a comparison poll goin on. whos the cutest or hottest so on. what are we exactly suppose to do? we don have regular gotw, motw.cotw or dotw. the kyunki story is also stuck at the same place no wonder people keep making comparison polls over and over again. so beside cns what is here??? ๐Ÿ˜•

Mods can close this topic if you want to. I jus wanted to express my opinion.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Fan Clubs - The faclub section is made for the sole purposes of discussing your favourite actor/character/couple. Other Dev. Teams allowing Fan Clubs is upto them, but if a certain Dev. Team chooses to not allow it, that's their decision. Plus there so many characters and couples in Kyunki, that there would be thousands of Fan clubs if allowed on the forum. It makes things easier.

TRPs - Everytime someone posts a TRP. there is a huge discussion about it that leads no where and just causes fight. The only solution is to simply ban TRP posting/discussion at all.

Comparison Polls - First of all, comparing an actors looks/acting skills is not allowed on IF anyway, accoring to the IF CoC. As for the polls that compare your favourite character, or your favourite jodi, well, what is the point of those anyway? Everyone has a favourite. Some people like Karan, while some people like Gautam. Some people like Lakshya-Kt, while some like Eklavya-Kt. creating polls again simply leads to either unnecessary discussions or fights between different fans. Again, the solution is to not start these polls at all.

I hope you understand now as to why the rules are like this.

Yuks

Originally posted by: Zubi2008

i m kinda new in this forum but wherever i go there seems to be a rule. usually chattings not allowed so i undertsand that part. then fanclubs aren't allowed. not sure why since almost every other forum allows fans for a jodis couple to get together in one place. then we aren't allowed to talk trps. i know other forums let u talk trps. why? did it cause huge problems before? then there is the problem with comparison polls. In past few days i have seen many ppl mention it. But everyone has a comparison poll goin on. whos the cutest or hottest so on. what are we exactly suppose to do? we don have regular gotw, motw.cotw or dotw. the kyunki story is also stuck at the same place no wonder people keep making comparison polls over and over again. so beside cns what is here??? ๐Ÿ˜•

Mods can close this topic if you want to. I jus wanted to express my opinion.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Fanclub: Cause previously there used to be huge fights inside the fanclubs. Thus it is not allowed.

TRP: Ohh, do i need to tell?๐Ÿ˜† Actually since Kyunki has got many stars, thus when Kyunki gets a good TRP, everyone starts to say that kyunki got the TRP because of their fan. And this leads to a fight....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Poll:: Ohhh again....Poll leads to fight๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OTW: We had this before...but dunno what happened now๐Ÿ˜•

CNS is the only reason i visit this forum๐Ÿ˜ŠBeside it theres nothing๐Ÿ˜†