•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello friends!

Time for another QOTW!

This week's quote is-

"True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked."
-Erich Segal

• Do you agree with the quote?
  • How would you interpret it?
  • If love comes quietly then when will you realize that it's love?
  • Anything else?
L&F Development Team
Hmm... that's an interesting quote and I guess that it does make sense.   As they say that true love doesn't need words to be explained.  You can just well explain it with your eyes or just your actions.  Although it's great to hear from people once a in while that they love you.  Anyways, I guess the long and short of it is that true love will be felt and your heart will make you realize that it's true love.

-Mahi

Well love just come like that... i dnt believe in love at first sight but i do in attraction at first sight ;)

The thing is when u meet someone, u get to know that person,then u realise that u like everything with that person and u dnt even realise when this 'like' turn to 'love'.. Just happen with time... so i think that this quote is indeed true... True love does comes quietly.... :)
Originally posted by the_charm

"True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked."
-Erich Segal

• Do you agree with the quote?

Yup, i do belive in this now i have read it, sometimes when you fall in love with someone you dont realise when, how, why etc, it just happens and when its true live- the same bass day by dad you miss them etc...and bass you knw theres no previous warning signs.😳.

• How would you interpret it?

I guess wat i have sed, that when true love happens, there is no alarms in iur head saying this is your true love.

• If love comes quietly then when will you realize that it's love?

Just because it comes quietly and just happens doesnt mean you wont realize, sometimes when someone goes away from you, you realise it then, bass actions/words/thoughts and feelings explain it all to you.