•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Written update 8th September

>> Bheeshma announces in the court on Hastinapur that it was Kunti who misinformed Satyadhanu. All are shocked to know this. Vidur asks Bheeshma how is this possible that Kunti will plot against Hastinapur! Kunti comes up and denies any knowledge of the fact and says, no one in the court will believe that she can do such a crime. But Dhitrashtra says, he is sure that Kunti did so. He says that any mother who is blind in the love of her son can do such a crime. As poof he says he that he himself heard Kunti saying Vidur that she wants Yudhistir to be the Yuvraj. Kunti agrees that she said so, but before she could justify herself Shakuni stops her and says that she is a cruel person who wanted the throne for her son and so she tried to kill Soyodhan. Suyodhan overhears all this from a corner. Shakuni blames that Satyadhanu, on the aid and advice of Kunti, send a magical bird to kill Suyodhan. Kunti and Satyadhanu try to defend themselves but Dhitrashtra doesnt listen to them. Gandhari says that she has full faith in Kunti. Suyodhan gets upset by all this and leaves.

>> This moment, the man Shakuni used to send Kuntis false letter and her necklace to Satyadhanu, speaks out. He says that there is a proof with Bheeshma, the letter and the necklace to prove Kunti the culprit. Bheeshma shows the proof but at the same time questions the man, how did he know about the letter, as he himself never mentioned about it. The man gets trapped and Shakuni gets tensed. Bheeshma manages to force him and speak out the truth. He says that Kunti is innocent and just as he was about to take Shakunis name, Shakuni kills him. When Bheeshma rebukes Shakuni for killing the man, Shakuni says that he felt that man tried to kill Suyodhan and therefore he couldnt see him alive. He begs forgiveness from Dhitrashtra for killing the man and the king grants him forgiveness. Dhitrashtra also begs forgiveness from Kunti for blaming her.

>> Kunti is very upset in her room and Bheeshma comes to console her. Kunti tells him that she cant stay at Hastinapur anymore, as the people here dont trust her. But Bheeshma tells her that whatever Dhitrashtra did, is just because of his insecurity and his love for Suyodhan. If she leaves the palace, her sons will have to suffer for no mistake of their own. Finally Kunti agrees to stay back at Hastinapur.

>> VedVayas praises Ganeshji writing such an epic that will be a treasure for the future generations. He says that Ganesh ji is the God who is first to be praised and he himself won such a glory by completing 7 rounds of the universe, by taking 7 rounds of his parents.

Hey guys, I dont see any written updates in this forum, so if written updates are not needed please inform me.
Edited by AVFAN - 15 years ago
thanks for the update

so could this be the reason for the suryodhan in this mahabharat to turn evil. that kunti was 'consipiring' against him like he heard?
Thanx so much for the update..
Hi CAn...anyone tell me if Harshad Has started acting in Mahaabaarat already....am sori cause i juz wanted to know what r the dramas his acting...if u guyz know pls send me a message...thanx...
Hey can anyone tell me if Harshad has startes acting in Mahaabaarat already..juz wanted to know what other dramas his acting in....if u guyz know pls send me a message. which epi his acting...........thanx.........

~rehana~
Originally posted by rongna

so could this be the reason for the suryodhan in this mahabharat to turn evil. that kunti was 'consipiring' against him like he heard?

Of course not!😕 Ekta showed all this COMPLETELY wrong!😡
Originally posted by godisone

Of course not!😕 Ekta showed all this COMPLETELY wrong!😡

i want to slap ekta kapoor....seriously i dont really care she is a woman...i just want to slap her HAARRDDDDDD  for corrupting the originality of mahabharat 😡
Edited by mohit_raja - 15 years ago
what is currently going on?? whats the present track about?? would be glad if some1 could tell