BV 08th sept update-anandi meets aasha

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
the update is goin to be brief cox i had to watch the repeat due to a power cut

bhairav and sumitra are talking about baisa's claim dat he wil marry only a kunwaari ladki. bhairav says dat in our area no1 keeps girls for a long time. who would want to giv up their small child to a man of baisa's age. there wil be atleast 30 year difference between the girl and baisa. even if a marriage happens maasa wil be wanting a child. then the fate of the girl will be dat of jamnajiji. sumitra says that becox of all this she hasnt still let go of her sugna. even you hav decided to keep jagya and anandi apart for some years.. bhairav says that maasa has cautioned him that if he cant do it then she wil find a girl for basanth. sumitra advices him to talk to maasa again but bhairav says its of no use since she wont listen to him😕 jagya comes there and tells his father dat he wants to go with him wen he goes out..

anandi goes to sugna who is applying haldi to her face. sugna talks anandi into applying haldi to her (anandi's) face. jagya comes there and teases anandi by calling her peeli choohiya. he informs her dat he is goin out with his father to buy her choolhiyaa..sugna asks him to buy for her as well but jagya tells her to ask her own bieu and walks away. sugna tells anandi to go with her to the jungle...(this sugna is such a beauty queen ..always applying one after another😊)

sugna and anandi runs in the jungle and comes to the place where prathap is waiting for sugna. upon reaching sugna turns around and takes the makeup kit and applies makeup on her face. she tells prathap dat due to fear of maasa she has to come here and do the makeup,

sugna asks prathap to bring him choolhiya..she tells anandi dat her beend does everything she says. anandi replies dat even her jagya looks after very well.. sugna tries to get anandi to go away and tells her to go and eat beyr (i think dats wat i heard😃)  but anandi says dat all wil go 2gether. finally sugna tells her dat she wants to talk "pyar ki baathey" with prathap. anandi wanted to know wat it means. sugna says wen both husband and wife meets they ask about each other's health and wat they like and dislike, dats wat is meant by loving words. anandi tells her dat had it been the case why did u hav to come secretly and meet like this. (this is such a funny scene..anandi was asking so many questions dat bechari sugna was having trouble coming up with the answers😆)

maasa is talking to a woman about baisa's marriage. she tells the woman dat she wants an unmarried girl who comes from a good family. the woman tells her dat she only gav maasa the address of anandi. she wil find a good girl for baisa. maasa tells that the girl should be such dat we dont hav 2 teach her all manners. she tells the woman that for this i wil gift u well. the woman leaves by promising to give a news by the evening... a worried sumitra watches all this😊

sugna and anandi comes to a place where sugna is supposed to meet oma, her friend. when oma comes sugna gives some money to anandi and goes away with her friend promising to come back soon. anandi goes to a person nearby and buys rupees 5 worth of jaleybees. when she turned around her eyes met dat of a girl wearing very plain clothes and a hungry expression for the jaleybees. anandi offers the girl some of the food but she refused saying that she is not allowed to eat any sweets cox she is a widow she tried eating once but her mother in law saw and beat her alot. anandi says now there is no1 to watch ..so she can eat. the girl complied and ate with her. the girl who introduced herself as aasha tells anandi dat she used to love bangles but they hav crushed all her choolhiyaas. her saas tells her dat she has destroyed her beend. aasha praises anandi's choolhiyaa...both the newly made friends starts talking about how they used to play in their mother's home wen jagya comes there and gives anandi bangles....when anandi turned around the girl was gone😕 sugna comes and tells anandi to go..while leaving anandi looks behind and sees aasha.

anandi tells sugna to go home and dat she wil come soon. anandi goes back to her friend and offers her the choolhiyaas. she graces the girl's hand with the bangles and gives aasha the rest of them.

everyone is sitting in living room and teasing jagya about how he behaved in the joola... suddenly someone loud angry voice came. everyone stood up and in came aasha with her father in law and some other people. ananki recognised her friend. the man came and told everyone dat their precious bahu has hurt my late son's image. maasa reprimands him to not speak ill of her bahu like this(its strange to hear her defending anandi for a change😃).. the man says dat your daughter in law has put suhaag's choolhiyaa to my bahu's hand..the whole household falls into pin drop silence..bhairav says dat you are mistaken..why would anandi do something like this😊 maasa looks at anandi angrily and the episode ended in anandi's sad face...

looks like again anandi wil face maasa's wrath and this time sumitra wont be able to help her much. according to the preview maasa locks up anandi in a room😭

i was goin to write this brief but somehow it got lengthy🤔
 PS: video wil b uploaded soon.. still im getting a lot of power cuts becox of wich there is prob with uploading😳

Thank you for a wonderful update. Maasa is going to trash Anandi. :(
thanks sooooo much!!!!!!!

poor anandi...she always means well but does something that gets her into trouble. i hope jag still is friends with her instead of being mad at her for giving away his present.
I feel so bad for poor Anandi...her innocence always gets her into trouble.

thank you for the update
Thanks for the update....
thanks a lot for this great update😳awww anandi would get into trouble yet again and this time a big one!but what she did was👏