Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gHT_BEST thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
GHT LOOKED HOTTTTTTTT asusual despite their trac not being their they simply were just fantastic mashallah
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ofcourse ght(karannandini)rock.they can make anyone go gaga over them even with a small gilmpse.
shinji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ght were  just so cute n hot in those small glimses.m dying to watch their proper track.
gHT_BEST thumbnail
Well thst the magic of the most goodlooking couple and the amazing actors mashallah .Despite them not having their track at the moment they shone above allllllllll mashallah.

its beauty ,dignity ,class innocense with gr8 looks combination mashallah  thats gaurihiten :))))))))))))))))))
shinji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

Well thst the magic of the most goodlooking couple and the amazing actors mashallah .Despite them not having their track at the moment they shone above allllllllll mashallah.

its beauty ,dignity ,class innocense with gr8 looks combination mashallah  thats gaurihiten :))))))))))))))))))

yeah they r awsum even with those small clips
gHT_BEST thumbnail
They looked like white and pink roses
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
yaa i knw they looked awsome..i just checked the pics 1st and then DLd onlythr part f the video and watched..awwwwwww..they look toooooo hot n awsome..love my jaanusssssssss..mmmwaahhhhhhhhh🤗
ght_3fr3 thumbnail
i hope they fouce more in KN track now if mihir get free from jail karan could fouce more on his wife & his lost son parth, GHT look hottttttttttttttt today & like alwazzzzzzzzzz they rock ***************
fiasco thumbnail
karan and nandini looking  too hot and gorgeous i love this couple so much i could watch them day and night and never get tired
gHT_BEST thumbnail

well they have never been constatn with ght track  they bring it as and when require dbu ti wish ght gets a new show tog !!!!1