Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ya mee too want it back na i am too fed up ......i hope they ll listen to kn fans ...........
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Originally posted by: adeela

you should join ght's fan club here you can find so many siggies of ght.here is the link http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1025772.

u can use any of ght fan siggy just save n use which one u like ..........
jyotika20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev_fan

hey guys...m new here. M an old GHT fan but new here..๐Ÿ˜†

welcome๐Ÿ˜Š
Mehruhgt thumbnail
FINALLY KARAN N NANDANI SCENE /......and their flashbacks wowwwww ..............n again tere bin song .........
Mehruhgt thumbnail
nandani i hiding somethign now lets c what will happned to this stupid twist .............
ght_3fr3 thumbnail
i hope she went to meet parth or sameone take her to her son ,but if she want to meet parth than this will be big & unaccapeted twict  ****************************************************Edited by ght_3fr3 - 15 years ago
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Originally posted by: ght_3fr3

i hope she went to meet parth or sameone take her to her son ,but if she want to meet parth than this will be big & unaccapeted twict  ****************************************************

haha dint expect this twist na .............๐Ÿ˜Š
gHT_BEST thumbnail
HAPPY BDAY GAURIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII III,MAY ALLAH BLESS U AND HITEN WITH EVERY HAPPINESS OFTHE WORLD ,MAY U N HITEN REMAIN MARRIED TO EACH OTHER HAPPILY FOREVER  N MAY  WE BE BLESS SEE U N HITEN TOGTHER HAPPILY GLUED WITH EACH OTHER ROMANTICALLY OFF SCREEN AND ON SCREEN FOR EVER AND EVER. YOU ARE THE BEST!

LUV YA  FOR EVER
Mehruhgt thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAURI .....MAY U HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY ........ MAY ALLAH WILL ALWAYS SHOWERS HIS BLESSINGS ON U N HITEN .................MAY UR ALL DREAMS COME TRUE
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday to  gauri tejwani .
may your birthday leave you with many fond memories to treasure,may the year ahead bring you everything you are dream.may you and hiten  remain bonded to eachother forever and always shine brightly on screen.