Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amina90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Mehru1984

ya i think we would be there but tis too late now ..........anyway if gauri n hiten gets new serials we will make sure we will get most of these kind of scene na ..........๐Ÿ˜†

Lets hope we see them in a new serial very soon in romantic leads.
Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amina90

Lets hope we see them in a new serial very soon in romantic leads.

ya diff lets hope ...........๐Ÿ˜Š
sanjolijain thumbnail

I created this Video Mix On Gauri Hiten as a tribute to the immortal characters of Karan Nandini. This is my 1st attempt, I hope you will like it.

Sujata4GHT thumbnail
Sanjoli it's lovely dear:)

and Amina...as mehru said...we r ready ...bt here chances r khatam so we r waiting for GHT to come in new soap as lead....and INSHALLAH...hum logo ki yeh wish sach ho jaayeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)
Sujata4GHT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehru1984

then nandani smiles cutely ........main kya karti u didnt even eat ...........chaloo kuch kha lo first then hum chalay jayain gay please .......then they go back n karan eats littel biut then in car ...........karan :nandani sometimes u behave like kid ..............nandani "i know kya karoon i cant se u unhappy ....ok now concentrate on road .......................then karan say how can i ..........๐Ÿ˜†

awwwwwwwwwwwww lovely mehruuuuuuu๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

then Karan concentrates on driving and Nandini is reading a magazine...she yawn and go to sleep...bt she can't sleep without a pillow....is there any better pillow than Karan's shoulder๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†so she just put her head on Karan's shoulder and sleeping peacefully and like a baby....Karan just look at her Angelic face ...giv a kiss on her forehead....and again concentrate on Driving:)
๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ‘
jyotika20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amina90

Sujata and Mehru your scenes are great. You should have been creative writers for Kyunki.

i agree completely with you amina๐Ÿ˜Š......sujju and mehru chalo post ur story to GHt and tell them to make it  in a serial ASAP๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†
It is a treat for us all Kyunki the cooking scene then the frame  ๐Ÿ˜ณ I hope there r more for us in store thins coming week ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: jashajasha

i agree completely with you amina๐Ÿ˜Š......sujju and mehru chalo post ur story to GHt and tell them to make it  in a serial ASAP๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†

LOL Joyti Di then that serial will be SUPER DUPER HIT na ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† BTW Suju and Mehru Love the scene ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Love KaraNandini LOADS will be missed