Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

~Adi-Maithili Niche 6~ : Pg 113 - New pics again!

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

This thread is dedicated to the most rocking couple of KGGK after Om-Parvati.

Arrogant,Full of Attitude,Passionate,Loving are some of the words used to describe this grandson of Suyash Mehra.Used to living according to his own terms,his life takes a complete turn when he madly falls in love with the girl he used to hate,Maithili.

The sweet and caring grand daughter of the Aggarwal's accountant who believes life is as simple and honest as herself,and leaves no stone unturned to help others.She falls in love with Adi when he helps her deal with her broken marriage.

Note: This summary on the avi above has NOT been written by me.I found it on some other site and thought it suited AM.

So guys continue rocking this thread as you did with the previous ones.😳Here's the link to the previous niche.

Adi-Maithili Niche

Adi-Maithili Niche 2

Adi-Maithili Niche 3

Adi-Maithili Niche 4

Adi-Maithili Niche 5
Edited by sidsk - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidsk thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sidsk thumbnail

Note: Im not going to add all the AM sigs n avis that have been made till date as it would take years for the first page to load.So thnx to Vasu who gave me this idea,i just randomly selected a few sigs n avis n added them here just to spice up this page a little.Anyway every1 visits the sig/avi section regularly.Also if any1 has made new sigs or avis they can post post their creations in this thread.😳

sidsk thumbnail

Edited by sidsk - 15 years ago
sidsk thumbnail
Hey guys!! Wow u ppl really raced thrupough didnt you?....was able to log on on today and saw that a new section was needed.Yippee!! We are on the sixth one now....CONGRATS!!!!
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Congo-Shongo 2 all d guys 4 completing last AM niche n reaching 4 a new goal... dat's 6 th.....

I m really hppy dat adi is bck b4 v all open dis new thread. dis new thread will hve loads of fun n discussion abt adi n hope of mets 2....

sidra 1ce agian thx 4 such a wonderful thread n frndz in dis gang.hahhha
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Congo to everyone!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

But my dil is dhadaking!😭 what are the creatives planning? I want my Adi mets back. Adi is adhura without mets. They can't show him like someone else!! Adi mets are soul mates! You don't find better love than soul mates!πŸ₯Ί
Do we need to write to balaji??

Love
Fatima
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey everyone....congrats on the 6th nicheπŸ‘..............hope we are able to start 10th niche soon.........πŸ˜‰

Luv
Mels

πŸ˜‰
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
seriously dude, where the hell is mets?
--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats all Nichians on the 6th Niche! πŸ‘

Here's a new sig to celebrate this, and to also make our demand! Bring back Adi-Mets now.

I am really, really worried that they are trying to compare Metz to Aditi (in Pragati's flashback). And Adi is not having any flashbacks of his dear Maithili!!

And feel free to use this sig everyone!

-arti
Edited by --arti-- - 15 years ago