Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

~Adi-Maithili Niche 6~ : Pg 113 - New pics again! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

That's what scaring the crap out of me!! why isn't he thinking about mets???? I don't get it. aaah!! They are one of the best couples ever!!! they are amazing and wonderful!!!! why isn't he thinking about her???

and no bumping in to anyone for him!! He should live in a bubble!!!

oh mets comes back!! or creatives bring her back!!

I am about to write to them!! we need mets back!😭 Nice siggy!
xXRzmastiXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hey !!! Congraaats On The 6th Niche And As Somebody Said Yea Hope We Make It To 10th Niche

Arti Lovely Si Yaar Love The Colour !!!😊

Heres Animataed Siggie & Avi Of Adi Meths Made Ages Ago But Posting In This Thread Now .
P.S. Amina You Had Asked 4 Treat Of AM On KDMHMD Thread So Here It Is Lol.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Amazing avis xXRzmastiX !!! 😳

PyaarSe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
man i will be sooo mad if they pair adi with anyone else. it better not happen 😑 if they dont bring mets back - they can at least not ruin their love story.

anywho - woo-hoo! new niche!! πŸ₯³

some sigz

Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arti, Ruhee: Wonderful Creation wil definetly use them.
@Everyone:πŸ€— Congrats on the 6th Niche!!!πŸ₯³ 
  Lets hope Metz returns by the time we finish this niche.

@Fatima: Welcome to the niche. We already sent a petition to Balaji regarding AM. I dont think they will show Metz until this rescuing Paro mission isnt accomplished.

Anjali 😊
Edited by *angel94* - 15 years ago
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello All! First of all, πŸ€— Congratz on the 6th AM Niche! Wow, we've certainly come a ways... or not so muchπŸ˜†

Thanks Siddu, for the awesome post πŸ€— Hurry up and get back here woman... we have some serious updating needing! *ahem* Yes, bothπŸ˜‰

Mel, Mina, Perfangel, Arti, Roz, Anju... everyone dammit!... Puleeeeeeeeze, no Aditi-Adi happen'in here alright? I mean sticking their names likes that gives me strange vibesπŸ˜• So no!!!

Arti, beautiful sig yaar, 😳 AM Zindabad!πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers,
dc
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Originally posted by: *angel94*

@Fatima: Welcome to the niche. We already sent a petition to Balaji regarding AM. I dont think they will show Metz until this rescuing Paro mission isnt accomplished.

Anjali 😊

Thank you Anjali!!😳

@ desi chic- oh the vibe is definetly there!!😭 Adi-mets zindabad! (truly! or atleast I hope so)
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wuhuuu everyone!!...Congo-shongo on the 6th Niche!!πŸ₯³...Keep rocking,guys!!πŸ˜‰....

-Arti,Ruhee,Roz:Amazing creations,guys!!πŸ‘.../..(PS-Thnx RuheeπŸ˜‰)...

-Neetu:Nah di!....Hamari dictionary sirf behen-bhai ke names are matching-matching!πŸ€ͺ....So,no worries,jee!😎....

-Anji:Where have you been,yaar??...πŸ€—....

-Fatima:As Anji said...We did sign a petition for AM;but nothing worked-out!!πŸ₯Ί....BT ppl would never try to show,anything;tht the audience loves!!πŸ˜’....

-Mels:Hey Mels!!....Well,hope we reach the 10th one,soon!!!!πŸ˜›

-Sid:Yeah,we..nah actually,you got alot of updatings,to do!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ~*~A~*~

Wuhuuu everyone!!...Congo-shongo on the 6th Niche!!πŸ₯³...Keep rocking,guys!!πŸ˜‰.... Thanks bubz, u 2!πŸ€—

-Arti,Ruhee,Roz:Amazing creations,guys!!πŸ‘.../..(PS-Thnx RuheeπŸ˜‰)... Ain't they?⭐️

-Neetu:Nah di!....Hamari dictionary sirf behen-bhai ke names are matching-matching!πŸ€ͺ....So,no worries,jee!😎.... I know eh... Geebz, dunno what they're thinking. Vibes or no vibes, I ain't feel'in them!😑

-Anji:Where have you been,yaar??...πŸ€—.... Seriously, where have u been! Check your dabba girlπŸ˜•

-Fatima:As Anji said...We did sign a petition for AM;but nothing worked-out!!πŸ₯Ί....BT ppl would never try to show,anything;tht the audience loves!!πŸ˜’.... I know... *sniff*... But umeed par duniya kayam hai dostonπŸ˜‰

-Mels:Hey Mels!!....Well,hope we reach the 10th one,soon!!!!πŸ˜› Koi shaq?πŸ˜†

-Sid:Yeah,we..nah actually,you got alot of updatings,to do!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Tell me about it!😳

To all, watch today's epi... for strictly Pallavi. I'm not saying this because I'm a crazy fan of hers (which I know I am, but that's not the point!), but for the mere expression of her. The way she unfolds in front of these five characters for the sake of one, absolutely brilliant. Theres still that element of control, but much let lose. Despite everything, Pallavi has always referred to Paro as "Bhabhi" and only she has been able to slap Paro... no other villan has done that. And, Paro took it from her. They have been mortal enemies, but there is deep connect as though they can't survive without the other. It was very nice to watch Pallo narrate her story... You could sense that feeling of loss, my heart went out to her *sniff* Sure, she's bad, but she knows and admits it. I always felt that she was just infatuated by Mr.Mehra, and she still had that corner for Kamal and it was evident over her face. I hope she finds solace in his arms when the day is done. Hai, I sound like her advocateπŸ˜³πŸ˜† But seriously, Achint is an acer with her emotions/expressions... just wicked! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Cheers,
dc
Congratulations everyone! This is exciting and I do have the best timing to come back.

I just read that Jatin came back to KGGK? Do we see AM now?! Could someone tell me the the first day of his return? I'm dying to see them both!