Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

~Adi-Maithili Niche 6~ : Pg 113 - New pics again! - Page 3

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Arti, fatima. No man v all dun need aditi n adi scene. But if dey r gonna 2 shw him as bro n sis I m ready 2 c dere scene. No 1 can take mets place in adi life n in our hrt 4 dis jodi..

Arti, ruhee, roz. Man amazing guys ju r … it's really nice 2 c all d siggy n avy of madi… it's really outstanding creation of all…

Mels yaah sure v all will reach till 10th niche more if madi will b shwn 2gther.. kyun guys ryt bola naah.. hahah

Amina ven ju r goona 2 upadetz ur bth d Ff. I m getting mad on ju nw….b'coz of dat mien bhaiyu is so angry wid ju dat he felt kayamath nw…*snobing*

Hey hi kully welcme bck yara. Hw u doin.. yaah Adi is bck on last thu epi. He hve d attitude but nt college wala attitude but money power attitude dis tym…he dun even recllect anything abt mets.. I m pissed of dis.. even mets is nowhere 2 b shwn.. chal 2day I m gonna 2 again say shalu abt her cme bk. If she relpy no naah. Den I will flood * mail box by mine mail.. even will scrp  writer of kggk….

Neetu I completely wid ju yaar. Even I like pallu I thnk sheis d 1st female villain I neva dare 2 gve her d deserving wrd… b'coz she still use 2 hve a hrt.. I treuly agree wid her dat she was force 2 marry kamal… n accept him… + ven she started 2 fall in luv wid kamala n make him a gr8 man like Om… kamala fall 4 nivi.. n den krishna. She luved him. but still Krishna was neva gven 2 her.. she always use d rong way. But she was neva so bad 4m her hrt. It was d situation made her rong person. Even 2day she is helping paro.. y bc'zo she still hve a gud hrt… whch she always hide 4m all.. I luv d fact dat she knw paro more dne any1 even OM… she was in creditable yday… I was really hppy 2 knw pallu is bck. But after seeing her. I m on 7 heaven as she is 1 of mine fav. Anchit kaur is a fabulous actress…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Neetu di:

Wuhuuu everyone!!...Congo-shongo on the 6th Niche!!🥳...Keep rocking,guys!!😉.... Thanks bubz, u 2!🤗...Aww,to you too!😳🤗

-Arti,Ruhee,Roz:Amazing creations,guys!!👏.../..(PS-Thnx Ruhee😉)... Ain't they?⭐️....They definitely are,jee!!😉

-Neetu:Nah di!....Hamari dictionary sirf behen-bhai ke names are matching-matching!🤪....So,no worries,jee!😎.... I know eh... Geebz, dunno what they're thinking. Vibes or no vibes, I ain't feel'in them!😡....Ghuchcha no karing,dee!😉....Be kool,eh😎...warna BT ka ID hai na,...we'lll flood them with our mails!!😆😉

-Anji:Where have you been,yaar??...🤗.... Seriously, where have u been! Check your dabba girl😕....I know....she needs to check her dabba,soon!😡😆😉

-Fatima:As Anji said...We did sign a petition for AM;but nothing worked-out!!🥺....BT ppl would never try to show,anything;tht the audience loves!!😒.... I know... *sniff*... But umeed par duniya kayam hai doston😉...Woh to hai,par BT hamesha na-ummeed kardeta hai!

-Mels:Hey Mels!!....Well,hope we reach the 10th one,soon!!!!😛 Koi shaq?😆...Nah jee,we're moving quite fast these days!😆😉

-Sid:Yeah,we..nah actually,you got alot of updatings,to do!!😆😉 Tell me about it!😳....Iska toh ab Sid jee hi batayengi!😃....We already have given her a whole-two weeks free;now,she needs to hurry-up!😡😆😉

Seriously di!....You're the most loyal Pallo fan,truly!!!😉😉...She looked extra-kool,in yesterday's epi.Pallo's bak:with all her style and attitude!😉.....All of them(yeah,yeah!...Including the cry-baby🥱😆)...I think they truly rock!....Pallo and Sasha rocking at this age even(😆)..is surely a treat to watch!!😉...Now,they just need to bring 2 more ppl-Mets and Suyesh Mehra!!😉😉...(Yeh dono "to-be" Sasur aur Bahu ki jodi kahan ghoom rahi hai aajkal??😕😆😆...)...Be quick,you two!!😉

@Kully:

Hey Kully!...Where have you been,yaar!🤗...You,Anji and Shaz just make some special appearances,just lyk AM jodi!😡😆....You ppl need to be more active,hun!!😉...Well,yeah!...Adi's bak!!😉...Mets is still missing!!....They're not focusing on AM's Story,for now;Adi,Additi,Pragati,and Ishan are bak to hlp Paro....and Adi doesn't remember Mets in any of his scenes!!...Though,he's bak with loadsa attitude,this tym!!😉.....Adi was bak,just last week;you'll get  the videos on the 1st page of the Niche!!😃😳....

@Monu:

Tu phir aagaye re!😡😆.....Yaar,kya karoon...Next week,I'll be goin' to skool,so I'll not be able to update any of my FFs!...And oye,forget abt my first AM-FF;I'm going to wrap-it-up without any ending!😃😆...Mujhe khud bhi nahin pata,where it's going??😳😆...So,I thought isse pehle I lost all readers to the other FF,aswell😆...I should wrap-up this one!!😆.....So,I'm not going to do it;but I'll be doing the second one,abt next two weeks!!!😃...No worries,jeee!!!😉....and oye,your bhaiyyu left the show for moi;coz he wants to spend more and more tym with moi!!😉😆
Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 15 years ago
--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi all, thanks for the comments on the sigs.

Ruhee, great work girl! Roz, love your work as always.. Jatin is so cute in some of those caps!!

Neetu: agree with you about Achint. She was simply brilliant in yesterday's epi. I loved her outfit, her body language, and the honesty with with she spoke. She is one tough woman, completely opposite avatar from Paro, but tough and honest to her own emotions..  I like that about her as a villain, she is a villian who loves and is attached to people, unlike Trishna who is too much of a caricature, but then that's what we love about TA I guess, is her complete evilness!

I agree that Kamal and Pallavi should be together! I just made a new thread on all the pairs I want to see if the show is ending..

Sadi hui pairs on Kahaani need to be corrected now

I really, really want to see all those pairs that I list on that thread..

arti
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: --arti--

I agree that Kamal and Pallavi should be together! I just made a new thread on all the pairs I want to see if the show is ending..

Sadi hui pairs on Kahaani need to be corrected now

I really, really want to see all those pairs that I list on that thread..

arti

Kamal and Pallu!!😳😳

I have never been against BT for breaking couples...because eventually they end up with someone better.😊 (most of the time) but Adi and mets are sooo in love. You couldn't possibly love someone more than that. It's scaring me that Adi is back and he is not thinking about mets!

--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sid please do update "Time" because Adi in the show now reminds me so much of your Adi from the FF. The kind of dashing, warm at heart, but dark kind of character... mysterious, unpredictable, and dangerously in love with Mets. Bring us a nice update of your style of A-M romance na!

arti
Hey Mona! What's up?
Wait, is Adi still married to Gorilla?
If he doesn't recollect anything, maybe we'll see a different love story again...?

Amina! How are you?
Paro needs help, AGAIN? Can't she do anything herself..
oh well at least Adi's back. Maybe Mets will be back soon too. I hope so!
And I'll definitely be more active from now on. Oh and thanks for the videos!! I'm going to go watch right now.
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Mona and Arti... isn't Achint fabulous?😉 Yeah, Pallavi is a wicked character. She loves with as much zeal as she hates... Extremely intruiguing and solid persona.

@ Amina... kya kahoon, heere ki pehchaan jauhri ko hi hoti hai Boss!😉😆

Cheers,
dc
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Insanity

Hey Mona! What's up?
Wait, is Adi still married to Gorilla?
If he doesn't recollect anything, maybe we'll see a different love story again...?

lol!😆 gorilla! I was wondering that too. is he still married to garima?I hope not!😭

--fatima--

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

^^Lolzz,Fatima!😆...Gorilla was the name we gave tht Garima Aunty,after she fell for Adi!!😡....I hope he isn't still married to her!!...

-Neetu di:Sach kaha,johre-jee!!😉....

-Kully:Hey,Kully!...I'm great yaar...Wht abt ya??>.😳...Yeah,Paro needs hlp again🥱...I think she should hang-up a "Help Me" board around her neck,permanently!😵🤣....I soo hope Mets returns,soon!!😳😳😳...It would be more fun to watch,then!!😳...and no worries,with the videos,yaar!!!😃....

-Arti,Fatima:Soo agree with you,too!....Kamal and Pallavi were a real cute couple!!😳....Actually,I liked all the four couple from the 1st Gen'...Kamal and Pallavi had a very innnocent kinda love-story;tht was really cute to watch!!😳....Pallavi does have a good heart;and I think it's tym to bring Kamal and Pallo,bak together!!😳...(PS-Thanks for the link,Arti!😃😳)
Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 15 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

well someone needs to free him from the churail Trishna's clutches 😡!I want to beat her up with cheap broken chappals!😡 I am so glad Pallavi is back I love her!! Her character and I love anchit! There are the good villains like sasha and pallavi!! who you love seeing! then tere are the ones like trishna🤢 eeek!

As for adi mets I have been desperatly waiting for them for such a long time now😭. If mets makes an entry which I pray she does, I hope she waits till this Paro asylum mess is sorted out since she is not part of the F5. But I just want Adi to have some sort of flashback. or anything. or just think about her. It scares me. How can he not think about her??

They are so beautiful. They have one of the best heart touching love story😭. It seems so pure. And that is astonishing given both of them were and are married to different people (unless he is not with garima anymore)!

-- Fatima--