Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

@Fatima:::

well someone needs to free him from the churail Trishna's clutches 😑!I want to beat her up with cheap broken chappals!😑 I am so glad Pallavi is back I love her!! Her character and I love anchit! There are the good villains like sasha and pallavi!! who you love seeing! then tere are the ones like trishna🀒 eeek!...I know man...Trishna is soo highly-irritating;and she deserves one tight-slap from ppl around her!!😑...Kamal and Pallo need to get together,soon!!!😳

As for adi mets I have been desperatly waiting for them for such a long time now😭. If mets makes an entry which I pray she does, I hope she waits till this Paro asylum mess is sorted out since she is not part of the F5. I know,yaar!...She should've been the part of F4,instead of tht cry-baby,Pragati!...I hope she retunrs,soon;alogwith her hot to-be dadu-sasurπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰, my pyaara Suyesh!😳😳....*sigh*...I simply love Anoop,he's a brilliant actor!!!😳But I just want Adi to have some sort of flashback. or anything. or just think about her. It scares me. How can he not think about her??...I know...Adi's irritating me here😑...Why doesn't he think abt Mets,just once!!

They are so beautiful. They have one of the best heart touching love story😭. It seems so pure.Soo true,yaar!!....They din't have any such scenes tht a couple deserves😑;though,they seem soo perfect...They've this purity and innocence to their love,tht makes you fall in love with them!!😳.... And that is astonishing given both of them were and are married to different people (unless he is not with garima anymore)!...I know,man!....When they were soo perfectly perfect together!!...*sigh😍*...Then,wht was the need to get them married to tht toad,and tht hyena!!!😑

Edited by ~*~A~*~ - 15 years ago
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

lol!πŸ˜† gorilla! I was wondering that too. is he still married to garima?I hope not!😭

--fatima--

married or separated......he should think about Maithili once in a while.......it seems like he hasnt just moved on but has forgotten her.

But Adi can never forget Mets.......they belong together...and what's the point of bringing Adi back if Mets is not there......helping Paro and all is fine.....but we cant see the show end with Adi and Mets not ending up together. And by Mets....I mean Shalini through and through.............

luv
Mels

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
^^I know,Mels!!...It's soo disappointing how they dun' show Adi-Mets flashbacks in any of his scenes!!😑....Adi and Mets are incomplete without eachother:they're meant to be together!!!>...And if the show ends without thier Milan,toh I'm gonna boycott all these K-shows!!!...It's highly-irritating how no couple ever unites in any of the K-shows!....Leave the lead-couple,alone;even the side-couples are never united!!😑.....Like,it's highly-annoying!!....Wht do the kreatives want us to believe:Adi's married to Garima and is "happy" with her;and he forgot Mets??????????????(🀒)....Please,no!!....Let them be together,for once and all!!!πŸ˜ƒ
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys sweety hve made d siggy of VAM... she posted it on Raka Para... so i m posting it here.

gve d credit 2 her only 4 d siggy

Originally posted by: Sweety

hellooooooooooo /shellooooooooooooo to everyone... 😊

I made somedhing 4 u guys....after long time ....

Vikram Aditya Mehra................................................... πŸ˜‰

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Melissa

married or separated......he should think about Maithili once in a while.......it seems like he hasnt just moved on but has forgotten her.

But Adi can never forget Mets.......they belong together...and what's the point of bringing Adi back if Mets is not there......helping Paro and all is fine.....but we cant see the show end with Adi and Mets not ending up together. And by Mets....I mean Shalini through and through.............

luv
Mels

Totally agree mels!😳

It is really nice to see Adi but he seems so adhura.😭 He truly is incomplete without methali! And they couldn't possibly replace Shalini! There wouldn't be any point to adi mets if Shalini is not there! For now he needs to think about mets😭. It does look like he has forgotten her.😑

--Fatima--

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

nice siggys!πŸ˜³πŸ‘

I dedicate this to my beautiful Adi-mets! I thought the song went perfect with them! Tell me if you think so too!😳 

Can not touch
Can not hold
Can not be together
Can not love
Can not kiss
Can not have each other

Must be strong, and we must let go
Can not say what our hearts must know

How can I not love you
What do I tell my heart
When do I not want you
Here in my arms
How does one waltz away
From all the memories
How do I not miss you
When you are gone

Can not dream
Can not share
Sweet and tender moments
Can not feel
How we feel
Must pretend its over

Must be brave, and we must go on
Must not say, what weve known all along

-- Fatima--

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
-Wow,awesome Sigs,Sweety!!πŸ˜ƒ....Thanks alot for sharing,Monu!!πŸ€—....

-Fatima!...I totally agree,yaar!..Adi-Mets story is no doubt,really bootiful;but Jatin-Shalini had lived those characters,and it's impossible to see any1 else playing those roles!!😳...Shalini is the only Mets;and we really want her bak!!!😳....OMG!...And tht song;is shooo bootiful!!!☺️....Totally suits AM!!!😳....May I please know the album or sumthing,where the song's from??😳...I would love to make a Mix,with this one!!-😳
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*~A~*~

-Wow,awesome Sigs,Sweety!!πŸ˜ƒ....Thanks alot for sharing,Monu!!πŸ€—....

-Fatima!...I totally agree,yaar!..Adi-Mets story is no doubt,really bootiful;but Jatin-Shalini had lived those characters,and it's impossible to see any1 else playing those roles!!😳...Shalini is the only Mets;and we really want her bak!!!😳....OMG!...And tht song;is shooo bootiful!!!☺️....Totally suits AM!!!😳....May I please know the album or sumthing,where the song's from??😳...I would love to make a Mix,with this one!!-😳

oh it really is a wonderful song.😳 It would be awesome to see a vm with it. ☺️ The song is by Joy enriquez. (it was in anna and the king) And the title is How can I not love you😳

--Fatima--

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
^^Thanks Fatima!!...Will work on it,ASAP!!😳

BTW,no1 else here??πŸ˜’
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
^^Hey Kully!!...How are ya doin'??😳