Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys......I see no hope of having Mets back in this show. And that Adi............he doesnt even remember Mets for once......they really seem to have moved on. I say, keep Adi ad Aditi apart.......Aditi seems a threat to our Adi-Mets couple....I think we should definitely make a petition or write individual mails to BT.

If anyone is an expert in writing petition please start with it....please.

Though I dont see petition coming to any use either as the show is ending and all........but we can still try.

Anyway, coming to the episode.....Adi was looking as usual good. But his way of treating Paro back to sanity was umm....bad.............the way the fantastic four were singing and shoving there hands was hilarious.🀣🀣🀣.

Luv
Mels

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^Singing and shoving hands?????😲...Uuuf,when will these ppl learn??....🀣🀣...

Hey Mels!..We did sign a petition for AM,some months bak;nothing worked-out!!....But,I think there's no harm in trying again!!πŸ˜ƒ....I think sum1 got BT's ID,here!!..I think it was Monu,I'll just ask her abt the ID,again!!πŸ˜‰....
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys,

Today's Kahani... epi was seriously amongst the best! Well, actually it was the single scene between the two P's - Pallavi and Parvati. Completely captivating, πŸ‘πŸ‘ The embrace between the two was lingering... just loved it! Its actually quite emotional... Sorry guys, I've been watching this show since day one and so tohri emotional hogayee😳 And of course, the extremely talented ladies, *whistles* The preview for tomorrow is something to watch out for... so excited!πŸ˜ƒ Also, the smart scene with Sasha and Paro at the dining table is definately worth it... and for us crazy Adi-ans, theres a scene of bribery, "I love India"🀣

Thanks Amina... she's beautiful eh?

I'm so sad this is ending now, 😭😭😭

Cheers,
dc

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^Di,sounds lyk it was really interestiiiiiiiiiiiing!!...(Oye,moi feeling lyk a small baby who badly wanting the cake:I don't get to watch most of the shows,coj of my ishkooool!!!πŸ˜’)...But,it really sounds good;and KGGK defo.getting bak the lost charm.It depresses me how it's ending!!πŸ˜”...Lolzz,Adi's scene sounds fun!!πŸ˜†..

Yeah di,she's really charming!!😳...

Why thish place so inactive these days??
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Neetu tisca shopra siggy is a wicked 1 man. she is lukin stunning in dat....

Amina naah man i got d id of vivaah PH but 1 min i thnk i hve of mine darling nivi n so Dheeraj. i will 1st chck out d id n den will inform ju guys thik hai...

haila i m gettin bowled over bowled by adi... hw many tym he will make me fall 4 him. 1st wid his collegewala attitude , den fight spirit - wala attitude wid mets, den his caring nature, den his frndzly nature wid mets, den his admiring nature 4 mets, den his luvely nature, den his helpess..n den carefree, den doc attitude  n nw bussiness tycoon attitude man. i m gettin mad 4 him day by day... pri is really lucky 2 hve him. muahhaha.....
I don't think we should do anything about it. Whenever there's a petition or anything, Ekta does the total opposite and totally ruins the jodi. Has she ever listened? I think we have a better chance of seeing AM together if we did nothing at all. What do you guys think?
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Insanity

I don't think we should do anything about it. Whenever there's a petition or anything, Ekta does the total opposite and totally ruins the jodi. Has she ever listened? I think we have a better chance of seeing AM together if we did nothing at all. What do you guys think?

true but she does that for trps sake. But this is a different case. The show is ending. She doesn't have time for us to wait for Adi mets and get her trps high.

I just want to see my adi mets end up together😭
I thought those were just rumors? The show is for reals ending?!
PyaarSe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*sniff* i really really hope that mets is shown at the end even for just one episode and she and adi end up together
tsamhita thumbnail
OMG kully!!! you're sig is like amazing!!!!
sorry all lol  i haven't been round here a lot....studies ka pressure and all that...uff! i'm very sad hearing about KGGK ending adn they still haven't shown Metz!!! 1st gen Kamal gets his wife...2nd Gen gun gets her hubby...lekin what about the 3rd gen??? what about our Adi-Metz!!

so how is everyone doing? ....anyone updated their fics yet? lol