Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
^^Yeah,yeah!..Look,who's talking...First you go and update your Fic,then wait for every1 to do theirs!😡😆.....Haan yaar!....All the oldies getting together,wht abt our love-birds??>....This is lyk highly-frustrating!!😡...

-Kully,Fatima:Agree with both of you!...Now,Ekta's gonna listen to no petitions!!...I think we shold wait(yeah,again);and I think sumhow Mets gets bak...Like Roz said,we'll be happy if we get to see her in the last epi.even...but,with Adi!!😃

PS-Roz Kully:You both got amazing sigs!!😳...
Thanks, Sam and Amina. Doesn't Jatin look so good... 😳 and manaal did a fantastic job!

We should ask Shalini if there is a chance of seeing her in the ending!
hey guys.. i was watching the first look Indian Idol for the first time. and they were talking about the different cities they went to.. and guess who said the names of one of the cities? JATIN SHAH. I was so shocked to see him, honestly thought I was hallucinating at first, but then I went back and watched it again and it was Jatin.. he said Guwati.. [spelled wrong.]
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
-Kully:Yeah,I think we should scrap her,once again!!...and yup,Manaal truly did a gr8 job!!😳...

Wow!!....It was him??....OMG!>..Have to watch it!!😉...Love ya for this,Kullly!!!🤗
I'm pretty sure it was him and anytime! He's only there for a sec, but it's worth it.
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
^^True yaar!!😳....Will watch it ASAP!!

So guys,where's every1???😒
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hello guys.

where r all... kahaa hai sab.....
I don't know, no one has been very active lately.. anyways I have to go now too. I'll talk to you later.
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
^^Bye,dear!!....Will chat later,sureee!!😳..

-Monu:Oye,mein aur tu hai na idhar!!😡😆
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oye kully ju were on____... gsh i miss ju. thik hai. bye... cum sumtym 2 chat here. hahahah. Is chat allowed here. hehehe