Balika Vadhu

10th September Written Update

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Sorry for the delay in putting this up - and excuse any typos please!😳

Update:

Sugna angrily talks to an upset Sumitra about Dadisa's punishment.  Dadisa overhears and sternly tells her to be quiet but Sugna answers back and Dadisa taunts Sumitra that Anandi has been a bad influence on Sugna and Jagdish and will one day eat the whole family up.  All three hear Anandi's cries and Dadisa leaves.  Sugna is till amd and asks Sumitra why she is not saying anything to Dadisa.

Sumitra yells at her to be quiet and respect her Dadisa.  She breaks down crying and a sad Sugna apologises.  They hug.

Outside'

Jaggu's friends notice his mood and asks what's wrong.  Jagdish tells them about Dadisa's punishment and they all tell him that Dadisa has no right to punish his beendhni as that right only lies with him.  They urge him to stand up against the injustice and at least talm to Bhairav.  Jagdish agrees.

Haveli'

Jagdish asks Bhairav why Dadisa has punished his Beendni.  Bhairav looks sad but tries to explain that Dadisa is the eldest in the family and is allowed to punish whoever she wants.  Jagdish's replies that if Dadisa doesn't listen then he'll stop eating and will lock himself in the store room.  Bhairav promises to talk to Dadisa.

Dadisa's room'

Dadisa is angry with Bhairav and tells him that his Beendni will one day ruin whatever respect they have in society.  She warns him that swords will be pulled out and says that they can do whatever they want after she dies.  Jaggu comes in and tells her to release Anandi.  Dadisa is mad that after all the love she showered on him he is also answering back.

Store room'

Anandi is weeping loudly and talks aloud to her parents, asking her why they sent here.  She asks them to take her back and promises that once she leaves she'll never come back here.  She cries even harder and calls out to her mother.

Village'

Draupathi feels Anandi's calls and becomes even more tensed.  Her husband comes in and tells her that the man who was supposed to go to the haveli won't be leaving today but in a few days.  Draupathi is concerned to hear this and asks how she can remain at peace for a few days and expresses her concern over Anandi.

Her husband sighs and tells her that they will go and see Anandi as soon as he finishes his work.   Draupathi is relieved to hear this.

Store Room'

Anandi sees the food Jaggu had brought earlier and hesitantly picks it up, before eating it as she continues to cry.  Jagdish brings her water and Anandi tells him that his Dadisa is horrible.  Jagdish tries to console her and says that he'll keep trying to get her out.  Jaggu leaves.

Puja room'

Sumitra is filling the diya with oil but her mind is else where and the oil overflows.  Dadisa scolds her and says that puja should not be avoided for a small girl and tells her to pay attention to the work at hand.  In the store room, Anandi sees a chipkali and becomes even more scared.  She reaches for the thaweez that Draupathi had given her but when she doesn't find it, she panics and starts banging on the door, pleading to be let out.

The family are doing puja but continue to glance towards the noise and look disturbed.

SB Room'

Sumitra talks to Bhairav and asks him to continue trying to release Anandi.  She expresses her concern for her and Bhairav agrees but says that Dadisa doesn't understand that girls have changed with time and is always scolding Anandi.  He tells her to quietly take some food for her as she is probably starving.

Preview:

Dadisa sees Sumitra with the food and tells her to take it back.

Edited by nibbles - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the update.
Sun-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the update

I'm glad that atleast Jaggu is taking care of Anandi and stanfing up for her in front of his dadisa
poo_supi thumbnail
I too loved jaggya with the influence of his peer group goes and faces dadisa.

Waiting to watch jagya keeping dadisa in the saap kotri for a month without giving any food.πŸ˜†

I hope he does it.. what you feel. I just loved the look at dadisa face.
IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update

Originally posted by: poo_supi

Waiting to watch jagya keeping dadisa in the saap kotri for a month without giving any food.πŸ˜†

I too feel the day comes very soon. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-aditi- thumbnail
couldnt see yest epi. thankooooooooos nimbu this greattttt update helped me so muchπŸ˜›
fallingangel thumbnail
hiii i find this serial rly vry cute n must say all d kids r  very well in the serial may god bless them...⭐️
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Thanks!!!!

Originally posted by: *Indra*

Thanks for the lovely update

I too feel the day comes very soon. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i can't wait either!!!!πŸ˜†