Very Short Skirt.. Gud or Bad ?

jasleenchawla thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Perhaps many women simply do not have shapely enough legs that can carry off the wearing of a very short skirt gracefully.
Legs have to be more than shapely they also have to be attractive. Nylon stockings make legs more attractive but this is evidently a personal choice .

Not only are our legs not elegant or sexy enough to show off in a very short skirt but our posture isn't observed enough to NOT show off more than we intended. How many times have your eyes been drawn to the sudden hiking of a skirt thigh high? More times than many men would like their wives or partners to know about anyway, I'll bet.
The sudden hiking of a skirt thigh high can be improved upon if the woman is wearing pantyhose nylon stockings. At least these look a bit sexier than the sudden appearance of fish-belly white thighs.

>>>>>But from this woman's perspective, another of the disadvantages of wearing a very short skirt is **********the breeze factor*******😭. Don't laugh, but getting a sudden gust of cold wind up bare legs is cold and disconcerting, to be polite.<<<<<<<<<

Very short Skirts leave a lot of bare leg open to the elements and this is very disadvantageous as far as most women are concerned.

However in the end !' they do catch the center of attention am i correct ?

Regards

Jasleen

Moderator's Note:
Please do not advertise your selling site!

Thanks for your cooperation!

~ FnB Devt Team

Edited by gk_09 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i personally dont like showing so much skin 😳
if i wear a miniskirt i would wear leggings under it...like black ones or something && if you wear a denim miniskirt the skirt doesnt hike up😆
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I LOVE (and thts still not a strong word , hehe) wearing short skirts!

but yes the breeze can be a problem at times

but i normally do not wear such short skirts in a market or an open area, its usually restricted to malls where the breeze is not an issue or indoor parties where ofcourse i wear them with nylon leggings.

Team them up with boots and oh let the men drool 😉
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am personally against showing so much skin... In fact, I never wear short skirts.  I usually wear pants or long skirts.

-Mahi

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i wouldnt be comfortable with wearing a skirt w/o the leggings but if i have to wear without them i would wear a skirt a little above my knees...not too short and not long
aish_punk thumbnail
If you've got the ryt physique 4 it den it lukz gud
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think knee-length flowy skirts always look more graceful than short skirts...so dats why i dnt wear them tht much!!:)
xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angad luver#1

i wouldnt be comfortable with wearing a skirt w/o the leggings but if i have to wear without them i would wear a skirt a little above my knees...not too short and not long

same here! =)