Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

May god give peace to the family who lost the loved ones and may the injured one get quick recovery.

How can this sick minded ppl sleep at night hurting poor innocent ppl. Govt must act harshly with this sick twisted mind ppl.
Guardian Angel thumbnail
This is a very deplorable and henious act indeed.  Our thoughts and prayers go to the families who have lost so much.  Reminds one of John Lenon song......... Imagine all the people live in peace and harmony.  Wonder if that will ever happen in the World.😳
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

God give d courage 2 d familes who hve lost deir dear, near n luved 1lives...

Whoever lost deir life god bless deir soul n rest dem in peace..

D terroist he gettin on mine nerves nw...wht d hell dey r tryin 2 prove by doin all dis.... dey r try 2 make all d religion go against each other but here it seem impossible as during dis tym only all cum 2gther 2 help each other n make us proud dat v all r indian n will b always 2gther wid each other no matter wht hppen....

i hope all d terriost must b caught up  no bail must b granted 4 dem. or nt even gve dem lifetym jail. but also kill dem thru bomb only.. make dem fear n make dem realis dat d ppl went thru ven dey r died due 2 dere pathetic thought........
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

it feels so so sad that india is slowly becoming so unsafe because of the frequent bomb blasts...i am truly at a loss of words...

i pray that god gives all the affected people the strength to overcome this....wondering when will peace prevail

sankadevi30 thumbnail
Let peace prevail soon in India

Indians will bounce back no matter what

Let god give strength to the families of the victims of this blast to overcome their sadness soon

It is really a cowardly act.

My prayers and condolence to those who lost their dear ones there.
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes we condemn this cowardly act..... 😡No such blast can ever demoralize us Indians.... We criticize these blasts... 😡We all Indians are together in very walk of life................No one can ever separate us..... My heart goes out to the people who have lost their near n dear ones...Bhagwan unhe yeh dukh sehne ki shakti de....God bless our country.....

Pachu.P thumbnail
This just explains how cheap the terrorist are, attacking from the back?? How coward is that!!

Same thing that happened in Ahmedabad!

May god rest the souls in peace!
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It keeps bothering me how these events keep happening everywhere in the world.  It's just a very sad incident and I wonder what these people are thinking when they do this kind of thing?  Taking innocent lives cannot be justified anyhow.

HOWEVER, I do not believe that terrorists truly belong to any religion.  They say they are doing it for their religion but all religions want peace and they never ever ask for the innocent blood be spilled.  Most of these people are just sick and they justify their doings by using religion however they are not even worthy enough to be part of any religion.

My heart goes out to the people who are affected by the loss.  May Allah give them courage to cope with the situation and May Allah punish the terrorists to the worst.

-Mahi

wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mee 2 condemn this act ...May GOD rest the lost one in peace n give courage n patience to their family.

But i want to know if somebody can say y n for what's reasons these ppl turned into terrorists?...u has created them? ...dont think  that as soon as they r out of their mum's womb, they became terrorists, there may be some concrete  political or religious  privilges, shares or supports thats they r being deprived or discard from .

Try to understand me i am not supporting them or being racist bcoz tomorrow mee 2 or my family also  can be in  the same situation ....dont think that there is only non-muslims among the lost...
No offence to any1, its just my pov...thnks