We Condemn Delhi Blasts !! - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
My condolences to the victims of these horrendous acts!
=(
Bribe asked to handover dead bodies..

Please do chk this topic and share ur opinion on the same.. Its something every human should know coz humanity in humans is deteriorating..
Originally posted by Anuradha

Bribe asked to handover dead bodies..

Anu, this is really shocking  .
OMG another 1 i didnt know about this 1..

WHt is happening to this world..Each day something bad is happening because of some crazy people. Why would you want to destroy your own country??? That is soo sick!!!

May those people who have died may their souls be blessed!!! And all those people whpo are injured i hope they before alright.!

Please god keep everyone save!!!

I hope everyone here on I-F is save and sound along with families and friends!
May God Bless Them!

Fiona
nothing will deter Indians from going ahead

these attacks cannot stop India's progress

this only shows the weakenss on the part of people who mastermind such attacks
Its really sad, so many people get hurt and injured.

BUT........we will still stand together and hope that all this terrorism ends soon.

My condolence to all the families who lost thier members.

GOD BLESS
I dont understand how come anybody defend or justify terrorist situation here.. The fact is India is a free country where everybody is free to do anything they want while staying within the limits of law and order.. Nobody is deprived of anything legal, but yes you need to earn it..So blaming India and its condition for this is the most ridiculous thing anybody can say.. The fact is that Terrorists are criminals and they deserve no sympathy.. I just pray to my god that these terrorist and all their supporters should face this same situation in their lives too and should rot in hell.. Sorry for using strong words but there is nothing less that can be said about them..
These terrorist attacks had only made us indians a more angrier and has brought us closer than ever..We will be there for each other always.. My compassion  and prayers for the victims of terrorism and I hope they can come to terms with the losses in the blasts..
That was a coward act... i wish that all people who got injured may get well soon
n
the people who passed away God give there families Strength n them RIP

and all IF members who belong to Delhi  plz take care of urself......
they shud be hanged ...... i am so scared to even visit these markets ... i often go to cp but now i am so scared .. may the soul of those who lost thier lives rest in peace and god punish those killers of humanity as soon as possible coz i dont think our government is capable of catching them and hanging them to death ......

Originally posted by monu1101

I dont understand how come anybody defend or justify terrorist situation here.. The fact is India is a free country where everybody is free to do anything they want while staying within the limits of law and order.. Nobody is deprived of anything legal, but yes you need to earn it..So blaming India and its condition for this is the most ridiculous thing anybody can say.. The fact is that Terrorists are criminals and they deserve no sympathy.. I just pray to my god that these terrorist and all their supporters should face this same situation in their lives too and should rot in hell.. Sorry for using strong words but there is nothing less that can be said about them..
These terrorist attacks had only made us indians a more angrier and has brought us closer than ever..We will be there for each other always.. My compassion  and prayers for the victims of terrorism and I hope they can come to terms with the losses in the blasts..

hote hain aise log bhi yaar 😉  samjha karo 😉who defend terrorism/terrorists and at the end they say "thats my pov , no offence"😆.....they themself dont Suffer na thats why ....bcz these terrorists r doing and will always try to do bad for india WITHOUT ANY REASON.....and if someone is saying they become terrorists bcz of blah blah reasons ...just wanna tell them it means we have much much strong reason to kill those terrorists or fight for injustice towards the world as we have more than 50 Bomb Blasts within just last 5 months......shld we also start killing or bomb blasting ?
Edited by Rajeev Ki Heer - 15 years ago