Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
If really they feel so strong n its so easy to catch them, so for whats they r waiting,  for more bomb blasts n killings...the authorities must find solution n take actions to stop these terrorists, dont let me think that the anti terrorists r so naive not to kill when if they got them.
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This truly is a very cowardly act! Arghh..i have lots to say..but i rather not!

May those who died RIP and i pray that all those injured get well soon!
sheenakohli91 thumbnail
i dont understand why these people dont have the courage to face us. U wanna fight? get up and fight! but all these things they do just proves them as cowards and makes them weaker not stronger!
Leo thumbnail

Isn't it so ironic that a country which promotes non-violence experiences violence almost every year?

Its sad. Innocent people loose their precious lives because of blasts aimed at making the government listen to them.😔

God bless everyone.
BittuJi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is crazy!!!these terrorists are too much!! i just hate em!! why dont they go blast politicians instead of innocent ppl!!

and most of all they did this in the most crowded places..killing more ppl..

i remember when i went 2 delhi i used 2 go 2 one of these places everyday 4 shopping!! and i remember it was so crowded on saturdays!!

i just h8 these terrorrists!!!

god bless the souls of the victims,and cure the injured soon..

~*Neha*~ thumbnail
By Gods Grace, Hope everyone are fine...I wish all those injured have a speedy recovery and I hope and pray to god that nothing of this sort happens again...*touchwood*

I feel more than just miserable even thinking about the blast as I have almost escaped one...I was right opposite the bus stop in Bangalore when the blast in July took place. I couldn't do anything properly for the next week or so as I had witnessed everything. I really want to thank god that I was saved and after that experience, I hope all people have the strength and courage in them..

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think they are cowards who cannot come forward and show their face religon is used as the key this will only strain hindu muslim relations more
MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I deeply condemn the bomb blasts in Delhi and wish and pray for the souls of the people who died and for their families.  It is depressing that the terrorists engage in such henious crimes and unfortunately the Indian Governement is unable to prevent it.  They should handle all these issues very stringently and should punish all the guilty and should hold relevant politicians in charge of security responsible for not being able to prevent these issues time and again. 
sunidhifan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont understand why ganeshji is doing bad things with india maybe as a community we need to pray for our country
smrithee08 thumbnail
Take the name of God for peace.. God bless those who have been affected... peace...