BV 15th september update

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
15th sept update: Anandi fears maasa now

sumitra tells anandi not to tell anything regarding the koatri issue to her kaki. anandi says i cant lie to them. sumitra says im not asking you to lie to them. just dont tell anything to them. be silent. if your kaki tells your parents abt this your parents wil become sad. your mother will cry a lot. if they come and question us what response can we give. so pls dont tel them anything.

anandi's kaki comes there. anandi asks them why her parents didnt come. they replied that they(parents) wanted to come but they werent able to but her mother sent her laddoos. seeing the sweets anandi starts crying. anandi tells her kaki that her parents came to visit her before but they went without talking to her much. she says they dont think abt her though she thinks about them a lot. her kaki tells her thats not true. her mother spends the whole day thinking about her. she asked me to go and see how her daughter is.

kaki asks anandi how she is. anandi says that both her in-laws loves her alot. kaki asks her how she got the fever. anandi remained silent. kaki kept asking her. finally anandi starts tellin something about maasa but bhairav interferes and makes up a story of how maasa doesnt allow anandi to play in the rain...

anandi tells her kaki to tel her parents to come and visit her. if they dont come then she will get angry with them. kaki promises to deliver the messege and leaves the room with her bieu...jagya calls anandi a "darpoak" n says thats why you got afraid of the dark and fell ill. anandi starts crying. sumitra sends jagya to study and sugna to get milk for anandi...

before leaving kaki wanted to meet maasa. bhairav tells sugna to get maasa. kaki's beend tells bhairav that anandi's parents will be sad to hear of their daughter's illness. bhairav says for them anandi is like thier own child. maasa comes there and says that everyone in this house loves anandi a lot (she forgot to mention she isnt one of them) maasa asked the guests about a girl who committed suicide when she got divorced. maasa kept asking so many questions on why the girl did it. she adviced the guests to prepare their daughters so that wen they come to rich houses as bahu's they wont let down their parents and also the sasuraal.

kaki and her beend requests for a leave and leaves in a not too happy state.  on the way in the bus an angry kaki kept on bad mouthing maasa. her husband tells her not to go and tel anything to anandi's parents. he gets her to promise that she wil tel anandi's parents that their child is happy in her sasuraal.

anandi tells sumitra to take her to meet her parents. maasa comes there and asks anandi about her well being. anandi lies her head on sumitra and doesnt say anything. when sumitra talks maasa says that she asked anandi not sumitra. when she got no response an angry maasa went away. anandi tells sumitra that she wil not talk to maasa anymore. maasa loves jagya but she doesnt love her(anandi) or even sumitra. sumitra tries to defend maasa but anandi says that though her saas loves her alot your saas is very bad.

everyone is seeing looking after a sick anandi. jagya kept on putting a cold cloth on anandi's forehead.  some time later bhairav comes and tells sumitra that he will go and talk to a doctor. a feverish anandi in her dream sees maasa looming over her. anandi wakes up crying for her mother.sumitra consoles her.

the next day morning bhairav checks anandi's temperature and tells that the fever is gone. jagya says its because of the damp clothes that i put in her forehead. sumitra tells anandi that now since the fever is gone she is goin to get her happy and smiling anandi back. but anandi didnt return sumitra's smile. instead she recalled all the scenes where maasa has belittled her starting from the day she came to the house and ending with her locked up in the koatri.

sumitra looked alarmed at anandi's expression and the episode ended in anandi's sad and weary face

preview: a man comes and asks everyone whether there was a fight in the house or not cox he saw their bahu running and crying...
looks like anandi is attempting to run away from the house...instead of sympathising i think maasa will again engineer another punishment for this act🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!

awww i hpe anandi isn't broken
ferns82 thumbnail
thnaks for the update. i hope anandi does not get any further punishment. the child is already so sad and scared.

ferns
IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update.... wht will happen to anandi now.... dadisa will again punish her... poor anandi 😔
poo_supi thumbnail
Thanks for the great update...

The girl maasa was talking about was rani, krishna kaki sister-in-law (husband sister).

When krishna kaki was talking to anandi, i dont think she like anandi very much. If someone has motherly instinct, then she would have hugged her. but she didnt even do that. 

When dadisa touched Anandi to see if she had temperature, She made an asonished face as how come anandi got fever.

suprising dadisa yeh toh teri hi kamaal hai.

rv_annie thumbnail
thanks a lot fo the update
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot for the update!!! I am scared for Anandi now, what will happen to her. She will land in more mess.
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hey dear thanks for the update
and its so natural for anandi to get scared of maa sa as she has potrayed her sketch like a evil women in front of anandi

just hope she does'nt fall into any trouble