Balika Vadhu

BV 16th september update

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
16th september: Anandi runs away

everyone is doing pooja together. anandi is looking sad and unsmiling. sugna takes her to the room and shows her the tv but still she doesnt smile. instead she goes away from the room. the next day too anandi is shown staring out the window. jagya also looks sadly at her. maasa looks secretly at anandi wen she was eating from sumitra's hands (i dont know why she became compassionate all of a sudden😡)

sumitra tels sugna that though anandi got well she has lost her smile. she stays lost in thought through out the day. sugna says all this is because of maasa but simitra says instead of blaming people we shoud focus on how to bring anandi's smile back...

sugna brings the laddoo dabba dat anandi's mother sent to her. sugna offers anandi a laddoo but she refuses to eat. wen sugna tries to eat herself jagya comes and tells that you cant eat them cox its anandi's. jagya offers anandi lollipop but she told she is not hungry. an angry jagya says next time he wont bring her anything. anandi cries and says that she doesnt want anything. all she wants is to go back to her parents. anandi requests her mother to come and get her and then walks away.

sumitra and anandi are in the kitchen. sumitra tells anandi to make halwa like she did the last time. anandi kept on playing with the floor. maasa joins them and says that anandi and she both will make the halwa together.  maasa sends sumitra away from the room. maasa then puts the ghee in the pan and while cooking she talks to anandi about the first time she made kheer. she got married at the age of seven. while making halwa she put salt instead of sugar and her saas kept her in the sun for a day. maasa says after that she was very careful wen cooking. she further tells anandi that wen youngsters do a wrong it will be the job of the elders to give punishment. because of that you shouldnt fear them. maasa says im not your enemy for you to fear me ( i dont know whether maasa regrets wat she did or she is trying to help anandi's mood) maasa tells anandi to stir the halwa and leaves...sumitra comes in and tells anandi to go and play with jagya. a non-responsive anandi walks away.

anandi goes and looks outside. she gets lost in thoughts of her mother and father, her childhood and then her marriage and bidaai. anandi then goes near the bhagwaan and informs that she is going back to her parents. she takes 100 rupees from the thaali and says that she will return these through her father. if she has no money the bus person wont allow her in the bus. anandi walks away...

sugna and jagya are playing. maasa tells sumitra to giv anandi the responsibility of the kitchen. bhairav asked where anandi is. sumitra said that she was playing with  jagya. when his father asked jagya said that anandi didnt come to play with him. sumitra says mayb she is in her room. maasa calls to anandi but doesnt get any reply..

a man of the name agalaash comes there and asks maasa whether everything in the house is right or not. whether there was any fight in the house. bhairav asked wat happened. the name says that he saw their bahu running away crying.(everyone looks alarmed now) sumitra says where could she hav gone without telling anyone

maasa says angrily that look wat your beendni has done. she ran away from home. sumitra wonders how anandi will be. she has got well recently only. sumitra tells that if maasa hasnt done this then anandi wouldnt run away. maasa gets angry and says now you are blaming me for her run out.

maasa says that this news will spread like fire among the town people. now madan singh will get a chance to poke at us. she says that no one should find out abt this. maasa sends bhairav and baisa to search for anandi. sumitra prays god to protect her daugher. maasa tells sumitra to go to your room and cry. i dont want to hear this...

maasa tells the informer not to tell about this news to anyone. by taking advantage of the opportunity the guy talked to maasa and got an extension to a loan he took from her. when the guy left maasa talks about the loss this beendni is causing her...maasa calls to sumitra but gets no response from her...jagya asks sugna to go with him to look for anandi but she refused in fear of maasa. jagya leaves on his own...

anandi is shown running in the desert and the episode ends there😕

preview: maasa is saying to sugna that if your mother listened to me b4 none of this would hav happened. sugna gets angry and calls maasa katoar due to which maasa tries to slap her. sumitra comes between them😊

there is nothing but heart ache written in anandi's life. when she gets back there will be a price to pay for this. lets see what maasa will do

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_supi thumbnail
Thanks for the great update..

Wow sumitra had a strength to pinpoint Maasa.

God i am afraid of the consequences of Anandi if she returns.
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG..we all should blame maasa for this thing..poor Anadi where would she go alone in the desert
Sun-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel so sad for Anandi. THanks for the update
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!

i hope masa is nicer now
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you again for a wonderful update. I think, Jagdisiya will find Anandi and bring her back. Not sure, what Maasa will do when she catches hold of her.

Hoping, her heart melts a little and be good Anandi. 😔
-aditi- thumbnail
feel so sad for anandi!:(
well atleast sugna had guts to speak to dadisa about her behavior and jaggus mother according to the preview did right not allowing dadisa to raise her hand on sugna!

a_b thumbnail
👏awesome update once again. I have seen the episode but your updates make me read them again. So much details in your updates thanx a lot.
ferns82 thumbnail
thanks for the update. i feel so bad for anandi, these kids have lost theeir childhood.

ferns
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hopefull now Sumitra will start standing up to Dadi-saa....poor Anandi....I only hope Jagya doesnt die....