*~Fact of the Fortnight(FOTF):: Ouija Boa - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
tfs raj!!! i tried to do it once but didnt work out well!!!😭😭 Edited by soni_gal - 15 years ago
Originally posted by soni_gal

tfs raj!!! i tried to do it once but didnt work out well!!!😭😭 
Vidhi..it is risky sometimes...one has to do lots of prayers and meditation. for our protection...and with proper guidance..nai to lene ke dene padh jate hain..😊
Originally posted by set_raj

Vidhi..it is risky sometimes...one has to do lots of prayers and meditation. for our protection...and with proper guidance..nai to lene ke dene padh jate hain..😊

yeah i know!!! before even doing it i said no cuz i was really scared!!!
Originally posted by soni_gal

yeah i know!!! before even doing it i said no cuz i was really scared!!!
Next time if ur doing it..u shud be in group and someone who knws abt it..as ur master...if ur doing it alone with ur frnd..there is risk in it...koi aisi aatma aa gayi toh ..toh...tohhh......😛😛
Originally posted by set_raj

Next time if ur doing it..u shud be in group and someone who knws abt it..as ur master...if ur doing it alone with ur frnd..there is risk in it...koi aisi aatma aa gayi toh ..toh...tohhh......😛😛

lol.. no my friends dad was there cuz he knows ab all this but i was like i cant do it so i went away! lol... agar aisi koi aatma aa gayi tho mein usey apna dost bana dongi!!!😆😆
Ouija board

The Ouija is undoubtedly the most well-known paranormal game in the world, mainly because it can be found in just about any mainstream toy store. It's the commercial version of the "talking board," which may date back centuries.

For those who are unfamiliar with it, the Ouija is a game board on which are printed the letters of the alphabet and the words "yes," "no" and "goodbye." Two players place their fingers lightly on a planchette or pointer, then ask questions. The pointer then seems to magically slide around the board, spelling out answers.

While some contend that the movement of the pointer is just the result of unconscious effort by the participants, or the "ideomotor effect," members of various groups are joined by many paranormal researchers in warning that the Ouija may indeed be opening a door to the spirit realm. Dark and sinister forces, they say, can enter our dimension through this door, sometimes with chillingly negative consequences.

Because of this possible negative impact, many researchers advise that the Ouija should not be used under any circumstances. Others say that it can be used safely if a proper "cleansing" is done before and after its use, or if used under the guidance of an experienced medium.

http://paranormal.about.com/od/paranormalgeneralinfo/a/aa101005.htm

Originally posted by Gracella

^^ haye haye mahi...the fact that u haven't experienced something personally doesn't mean that it doesn't exist yaar...Even i haven't experienced..but i do know that these things do happen...

so believe it or not..Oujja boards are used and people do succeed in contacting spirits etc..
😊

Love,
Gracella

I agree, Gracy, that something are meant to be believed even if you haven't seen or experienced them... Like I am firm believer of God even though I haven't seen God.  But this isn't something that falls in that category in my book...

-Mahi