•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
who do you like mayank or samrat? and why
awwww i relii dunnno as offf now.... samrat relii luks choclatelltyyyy guyyy ..... and no doubt why all girls luk fida on him and mayank .... man he is alsooo 22 gooddd (i cna say dat since i had met him on LRL setsss ......and once in ma rotaract club eventsss)...... mannnn he is alsoooo kwelll diff 2 decide for meee

luv ash
as of nw...Mayank...am his fan since left right left...he and ali wer my fav der...so d 1st thin dat got me watchin d adds was ARJUN bijlani aka mayank...bt as it goes samrat luks cute!!...n u never kno..dint hva ny expectations frm Karan Singh Grover ven I started watching DMG, nw he is my all tym fav!!
Originally posted by sournsweet

as of nw...Mayank...am his fan since left right left...he and ali wer my fav der...so d 1st thin dat got me watchin d adds was ARJUN bijlani aka mayank...bt as it goes samrat luks cute!!...n u never kno..dint hva ny expectations frm Karan Singh Grover😆 ven I started watching DMG, nw he is my all tym fav!!

actually i dint like his char in the initial days but as days flew i loved n will always love armaan's char man hes too perfect😆
n abt mayank aka arjun he was one of my fav in lrl n now also i just love his char from the promos😆
both r equally guuud..
atleast for mee..its gonna b really tough to choose btw dem..
mayank mayank n mayank
because he looks cute and very likely person not soo naughty and all
very silent type i like those type of guys

I like both of them now.cna only tell u whom i like more once the show starts........

Oooh I already know which one I like the most hehe...It has to be Samrat he's so cute, he's like the naughty boy with a golden heart 😳