whose jodi do you like?

Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys who's jodi do you like

samraat and gunjan or Mayank and nupur
hey from the promos i found mayank-nupur chem quite cool i feel they mite cross all the levels of chem of other jodis but its just my opinion no offesnce to anyone
Mayank and nupur...๐Ÿ˜ณ
They look awesome togather๐Ÿ˜›
I, for one, don't find any record breaking chemistry between Mayank and Nupur. Mayank is like this reserved type and Nupur is the out-going type. No offence.

I like Samrat and Gunjan. The girl is so shy and the guy is a stud !!...Now here sparks will fly and break all records of chemistry !!

mayank n nupur for nooow..

dey make such a cutee lovely pair..

buh i tooo like samrat n gunjanz  jodi n am sure am gonna luv dem equally..

for me till now its both SAJAN & MAYURZ.let see wat the show has in store for us..........๐Ÿ˜‰
My favourite pair is SaJan โ˜บ๏ธ
mayank an nupur '

Mayank is just sooo cute---

Thier jodi will rocked the show===

Love ,
Aisho---

Well,I think it's too early to say anthing,coz the show hasn't even started yet๐Ÿ˜ณ...

I think both the jodis are quite kool.The best part about both the stories are;they're unique in thier own way!!!๐Ÿ˜‰...

Mayank-Nupur story is quite cute.The guy being a reserved-tpe and the girl being a complete extrovert.I think it would be real fun to watch their track.Plus,Arjun and Rati got special-cute chemistry!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

As far as Samrat-Gunjan are concerned:I think they too make a sper-cute pair.Their's story is too veryy cute:Guy being a prankster,and the girl being a shy one.Plus,Mohit and Sanya(I dunno abt the name,sorry)...look really cute together.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'm loving both the couples,equally.I think both of the jodis are truly adorable.๐Ÿ˜ณ