Neelu.RoX thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Dont you guys think Remix and MJHT, have alot in common?

Both are college settings
Both have 2 lead pairs
Both a a very youth based show

I think Remix was the besttttt Youthful drama ever!! Hopefully MJHT will be as good!😃
I am soo excited!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Oh Yeaa Good Comparison =)
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
😊Nellu di nice topic but me too think so..if u think like that then DMG is also like remix..c Both show's main lead pairs r fighting all d time[Ashi-yuvi/AR]..cant ezpress each-others feelings,but still love each other a lot.[Tia-ranveer-AR].play all d time stupid pranks on each other-Ashi-yuvi/AR].. on d other hand MJHT has 1ly 1similarity & that is its also based on college drama like remix..😊 but hope my all 3fav show rock..Remix was rocking DMG..now a days thoda shocking but MJHT 'll b rocking👏👏 Love piya. Edited by piya2025 - 15 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh lots in commonnn... and i just found one more🤣🤣

In the promo of title song the band samrat his wearing is the same band worn by ashi in remix! I was seeing the promo and I was like wait a min. i have seen this band somewhere... well this whole red-jacket and bike too reminded me of ashi but that's another discussion... hereeeeee he is wearingggggg same bandddd! One suggestion to star one... dusri serials ke wardrobes toh use karna bandh karoooooooo!!

I really am looking forward for this show... hopefully it wont be a disappointment!😳 Not in the beginning and not even later!

and i have a feeling...samrat-gunjan will be like TR and mayank-nupur would be like AY☺️☺️ its just like that...from the way they are potraying their love and character... but samrat seems passionate about guitar like yuvi☺️ and he is interested in bikes and stuff like ashi! So he is definitely not like ranveer... neither is gunjun like tia...gunjun is more of you know vrinda kind of types or ridz from DMG... mayank seems total flirt... and i hope he would be... because it suits arjun... it will really go well with his acting that i saw in remix! And from promo he is not like yuvi😕 yuvi is cool dude and mayank seems like sid... and neither is nupur like ashi...maybe she is to some extent if she is like geet from JWM! because geet is soooooooooo like ashi expect geet is not tomboy and ashi is...but their point of view towards life, love, friends is just samee!!😳😳 but i dunnooooooo...let's wait for the first episode and then we can compare really well...but yaa at some extent it is like remix...from colleges to leads and stuff... lets see how the characters are actually sketched... you its before that its really hard to compare or interpret anything!

I wish them all the best and hope its good show!😳

PS: though i know nothing can be as good as remix😛 *no offence*

PPS: Sorry if i dont make any sense to u... but thats me☺️☺️😆
Edited by *nitz_rocks* - 15 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piya2025

😊Nellu di nice topic but me too think so..if u think like that then DMG is also like remix..c Both show's main lead pairs r fighting all d time[Ashi-yuvi/AR]..cant ezpress each-others feelings,but still love each other a lot.[Tia-ranveer-AR].play all d time stupid pranks on each other-Ashi-yuvi/AR].. on d other hand MJHT has 1ly 1similarity & that is its also based on college drama like remix..😊 but hope my all 3fav show rock..Remix was rocking DMG..now a days thoda shocking but MJHT 'll b rocking👏👏 Love piya.

true...you cannot compare them right now...but comparing remix to DMG and comparing remix to MJHT is totally different... see the plot of DMG is based on doctors...profession and love... remix was all together different... it was a college...rather school based story in season 1...and four leads who have only one thing in common...music... came together and created a band named remix! Remix was from immaturation level to maturation level...where as DMG went from maturation level and has reached the immaturation level! Sorry but even I really liked DMG once upon a time but I am saying what i felt!

as for the couples... you cannot compare them and even if u want to...they yes AR are very similar to TR but not AY...even TR had some fights... though nothing compared to AY☺️☺️ you can relate AY to RM... but then againnnnnnnnnn... AY's relationship was completely different from RM's... here its just one-sided love...where as in remix both loved each other... and used to fight just to hide their love... RM have amazing chemistry... but the thing is in them its only muskaan who is fighting and rahul is not fighting with her... he just always brings love in btwn... where AY fights to hide their love for each other!😳 Vast diffference... and as for TR and AR.. I think they are very much similar... because you know TR are always thinking about love and so are AR... Whole day... so yaa

and on the other hand... i cannot compare the characters right now but the plot is kind of similar...like college based... and lockers (man the lockers in title song soo reminded me of remix!😭 why can't they put remix's repeat telecastssssssss?!?!?!?!) music, than u know there is also this like in title song to not to mess with them something... its even like in mast mast hain sama song of remixx...there is many similarites but nothing can be said until we see the actual first episode of the show!

PS: Like ur rhymes piyaa... remix is rocking and DMG is shocking🤣🤣🤣
PPS: Sorry for the delays in videos...if u still want them lemme know...will try to give u this weekend!😳😃
Edited by *nitz_rocks* - 15 years ago
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hehehheheheh ya der is loads of stuff in common but stilll even i think wud always b best show u cna ever gt i mean d energy level of d show was beyond d par and it completely gives a different sense of feelingg though dis show wud alwaysss b next best youth show hopefulllly if stupid stuff isnt incldued in it

luv ash