desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

THis is my first show that'll I'll be watching thats a non-ekta/saas-bahu serial, its like I was stuck in a vaccum and finally have a breath of fresh air, im super glad they thought of the youth out here, and especially since we're usuall stuck with the drama of saas-bahu's i think this show's concept is gonna make it very much so popular

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
^Haha, can I agree to it? Yes, this is my 2nd non-Ekta show...and tell you what, I am PROUD of it aswell!
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
LOL i can agree wid u dear ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†But this's my 3rd non-ekta show..
1.Remix.
2.DMG
3.Now its MJHT..๐Ÿ˜‰
So v fun & conngo its ur 1st non-ekta show..Az koi ekta se baccha lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Love
piya.
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow it took you long to come out of the 'saas-bahu' concept. I'm sure you won't regret. ๐Ÿ˜‰
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well for me it is second!

DMG!! OMG Old DMG was THE BEST!!!! But now it is all CRAP!!!
MJHT i am sure it would rock!
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

seriously, in an ekta show theres no point in loving he lead pair becasue they're doomed even befoe they meet and won't meet again for another lifetime or so until the show is about to end...

I have high expectations for this show and hopefully it won't disappoint us

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Don't worry this show won't go the 'saas-bahu' soaps way... Here if you have a leap it will be at the most about 1 week, there won't be a dramatic alaap, people don't marry twice (or more times), there aren't parties every other epis... ๐Ÿ˜Š
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: desigrl05

seriously, in an ekta show theres no point in loving he lead pair becasue they're doomed even befoe they meet and won't meet again for another lifetime or so until the show is about to end...

I have high expectations for this show and hopefully it won't disappoint us

๐Ÿ˜†Mindblowing ans sweets..i agree..Ekta can bring same ppl in a life atleast  giving him/her a no.of new  face..๐Ÿ˜†[By plastic surgury]
& ofcourse re-inqurnation to hai hi na..After death u can live a life & its possible 1ly in Kkta's shows๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Piya.