* DOTW - Why are you Eagar for MJHT *

Posted: 15 years ago

:-: Discussion of the week :-:

Hello Freinds!!

Welcome to the First DOTW on Miley Jab Hum Tum Forum. Our first discussion question is: 

Why are you so eagar for this show? What is it that attracts you to the forum? Is it the setting the show is set in? An actor in the show?

We would love to know why this show has become so Popular without evening airing an episode yet😆

I've got a detailed point of view to why i like this show, I'll post my views in a bit,

Happy Discussing!
IF Dev Team
Edited by dramaholic - 15 years ago
Its the non-ektaness of this show! there is no intruding parents taht go out of their way and hire a gunda to beat up their daughter's lover but rather its based off of youth and stays within them and thats the best thing about it! I think each one of the characters somehow represents one of us.. and what really attracted me to this show [im being shallow here] is samrat..his name reminded me of 'pulkit samrat'...!!
First of all, faboulous DOTW Dil...*claps*

I am interested....why am I interested, 1 Samrat, 2 Gunjan 3. Sam-Gun 4. Mayank and 5. The story.

Even though its obivious what the story will be, but it still is better than other rhona dhona shows!

Most of all, I like how they portay the characters, even though we have a feeling Dia will be negative, it is really nice how they give their lil touch to it, and make her non-negative.

Nupur, I saw Rati in HGKKH and I was not impressed by her "Sati Savatri" image, doesn't didn't fit her, and than I saw her in MJHT, and muaahhh! She was PERFECT👏

Sanaya, I would say, from the promos that were out of Gunjan, I didn't like her that much, but after I came to know she was the girl from Fanaa, I was totally in LOVE with her...😳 And trust me, her and Samrat make an AWSOME, loveable and all the other words to describe them pair😆😆

It was always love at first sight for Samrat from me....he's my and Gunjan's type of dude😆😆

Arjun, I could never guess it was Arjun from LRL because they kept showing promos of Dia-Samrat and Gunjan and at the 1st sight of Arjun, I took him to be Karan Patel from Kasturi, but later on, when he gave his interview, and I saw the title track again, it felt different.

Uday is my favourite comic character, and lub him...and about Dia, am still not sure, I like her but not that much.

And title track would get...8/10 from me.
Edited by *Shifali* - 15 years ago
For a long time now I watch only this kind of shows.. It's young, fresh and even though it's all fiction you will always relate to something, someone or a situation. Plus there isn't a villain in real life if we see it doesn't happen like in the most 'saas-bahu' soap operas.

At first what attracted me the most was the concept, young people in college. After watching promos and the curtain raiser I started appreciting SaJan. 😳

cause of the story..its so different so filmy..and not ekta show!! cute actors and the characters are all kind they are really different..and i think its gonna be real like in real life...not like ektas serial 10000000 raaz and villians and all..OH yeah no villians!!!!!!!!

im just loving the frreshness thats being portrayed...like none of that saas bahu stuff u  know....

im soooo very excited for this show...just cant wait!!
Actually i love love-stories! so that would be the main reason. Also i think samrat is very cute! lol... his smile is adorable! And i like the fact that its a youth based show and we can relate to it!
i luv love stories and we can all relate to this and its fresh and young and mainly about the youth so we can all connect and also becuz of MAYANK im falling in luv with him already likeMayank kind of boys and i know Arjun will portray the character really good. OMG im blushing😳 im in luv with Mayank😳

I think its simply because its stuff that normal! Real people(not technically, but w/e), with real problems!..no saas-bahu crap, no lame-o villians, no "I'd sacrifice my whole life for you" or "I'd die to keep you alive" or "I'd rather you hate me than stay away from me"..I personally find that all non-sense, bogus, and hollow. Sure it's stuff thats beautiful to say, but seriously!..

And of course, its a youth show..India doesn't have many of those, and its the few of them that are attracting us youngens.

And like Jhanvi said, Samrat deff reminded me of Pulkit!

And Arjun and Mohit are super cutee!..soo why should we watch!!!

And MayUr are sooooo cutee!

=D.
I love the whole college thing....i mean u don't see that a lot and it's new and fresh...i love the college love story thing...reminds me of remix and DMG put together and i lovee those two shows so this should be really exciting!! and i lovee all the jodis....too cool and sweet!!