gunjan/Dia/Nupur!!!Mod plz close dis topic *

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey ppl..So whom u like most b2in this 3? 1}Gunghan.😊 2}Nupur.😊 3}Dia.😊 I like Nupur most..👏👏👏 But what abt u? tell me whom u like & y?😊 Love piya.

hehe..Dont know who put dis topic up but yeah this topic been posted on 18th sep,2008 if any1 noticed, so DONOT BASH,if u did,mod 'll handel u😉

I told all of u (in pg 4) that dont bash & dont use best n roxx word but u guyz did both.. so who bash Ghunjan here babes,reported u..& now i'll request mod to plz close dis topic,though its a really old topic but here,some member cant take rules seriously & dont respect all carecters,..so plz mod close my dis topic..
Thankyou..
Edited by piya2025 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josh135 thumbnail
I love Gunjan she looksss chooooo chweet!!!
hello. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i like both nupur and gunjan...

gunjan...coz she seems alot like me from wat ive seen...and nupur bcoz she is like sum1 i wanna be

-chandni
Jazz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like Nupur.
Because I find her alot like me. Outgoing,Talkative,Dreamy.
-Krupa- thumbnail
Nupur and Dia!..

Love Nupur, because to me, she's kind of like Brooke(OTH)..all cheery, and bubbly, and a huge socializer!
And with Dia, I think its that its one of the different aspect of the show, both Nupur and Gunjan are the good girl, in their "salwaar-kameez's"..its in indian stereotype, which personally drives me nuts!..and I loved her whole outfit and everything in The Making episodes..
-raboO- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nupur...shez more like mee..😛
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I like all of them!

Nupur because she's very bubbly-types;one of the types who make others feel their presence,very quickly.Also,there's a l'il simple aspect of her character:lyk,her dreaming all the tym::tht's really cute.It would be defo.fun to watch her.

Gunjan becuse she's a chweetheart:more of the types today's parents want their girls to be lyk!!..I thinik the character's really simple,tht attracts me the most.😳

Dia-because she's really kool!!...Her dressing,her style,and above all-her attitude.I think such a simple,and sweet show,is incomplete without the "tadka" of spice,to it.😉

So,I love all them:plus,the acresses playing the respective roles,are really cute!!!😳
sharmileee thumbnail
Piya good to see you here..😃😃
I like Gunjan the BEST
she is sweet and innocent
and i am waiting for the serial to start soooonnnnn
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like all the three of them..Gunjan is my most fav..
noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NUPUR!! I just LOVE her! At first it was Gunjan, but...

And I don't really like Dia at all...🤢